Michael Millerman: Who is Alexander Dugin?

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Michael Millerman: Who is Alexander Dugin?

Post by kestrel9 »

phpBB [video]

Vladimir Putin's name is known throughout the world. Alexander Dugin's name, not so much. But to people in the know, Alexander Dugin is a very important name, as the Russian public intellectual says what Putin thinks. The Agenda examines the man who has been called "Putin's brain."

Aug 20, 2022
Darya Dugina's father Alexander is a prominent Russian ultra-nationalist thinker credited with deeply shaping President Vladimir Putin's worldview
The daughter of a close ally to Russia's President Vladimir Putin has reportedly been killed near Moscow.

According to state media, Darya Dugina died after her car exploded in flames while she was travelling home.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-6 ... ampaign=64

May 24, 2022
Globalist era ending? Comments on a Multipolar World
Darya Platonova Dugina BRI 2022 - Multipolar World
phpBB [video]

✍️The multipolarity in the context of the ukranian conflict
✍️The end of the ‘globalist moment’ - what is the frontline?
✍️ BRI? Rimland of Heartland?
✍️Role of Turkey in the BRI project - mediating EU and China?
✍️ Greater Central Asia Partnership for Cooperation and Development (GCAP)? What are the risks for the BRI?
kestrel9

Re: Michael Millerman: Who is Alexander Dugin?

Post by kestrel9 »

The Strategy of Eurasianism

phpBB [video]
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Oct 2018 Review: Last War of the World-Island by Alexander Dugin

phpBB [video]
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

phpBB [video]

Aleksandr Dugin Embraces infamous satanist Aleister Crowley (1995)

Dugin wants to genocide the Ukrainians, hmmm...where have we seen that before? Another Holodomor, Dugin?

"I am for reds, yellows, greens and blacks, but not for Whites. I'm wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe."

Dugins Facebook page from 2017 depicts a naked tortured girl crucified upside down, with bloody spikes in her mouth. Crowley's disciple thinks this is supercool. His inspiration for human sacrifice also comes from the Kabbalah.
https://imgur.com/dQneigH

Putin’s prophet Dugin in 1997: unleash “Afro-American racists” on white America
https://fitzinfo.net/2021/01/06/putins- ... e-america/

Dugin under his Kabbalist chaos sigil.

Daria Dugina was raised by her sick perverted father to be a follower of Crowley and Thelema. She has previously posted pictures of Baphomet and other similar shit on her kikebook page. I don't even want to think about what she was exposed to as a kid.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

I was disappointed as a kid, my favorite guitarist turned out to be a satan worshipping pedophile which made me doubt the whole of the music scene. I loved Led Zeppelin, and as an "edgy teenager" I thought it was normal to rebel against the norm to stand out and get noticed, since everyone else was trying to get big as well.

But as I grew older and learned about the world, I looked back on the book I read. They were rife with judaism, I never knew Crowley was evil. The author was a jew, the manager was a jew, and Jimmy Page almost lit a hotel on fire practicing "witchcraft" in which the "candle" got out of control. He wouldn't talk about it with the others, just that it was "a religious practice that went up in flames".

Then it talked about the girls the author used to fish for in the audience for the band. "Jimmy liked the ones so young their bodies had barely begun to take shape." Then there was the stories of angry fathers trying to get their daughters out of their hotel room, but they used their security to stop them and passed it off as crazed fans.

It said right in this book that Zeppelin signed a contract with "the devil" to guarantee their success, the only one that didn't sign was John Paul Jones.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:46 pm I was disappointed as a kid, my favorite guitarist turned out to be a satan worshipping pedophile which made me doubt the whole of the music scene. I loved Led Zeppelin, and as an "edgy teenager" I thought it was normal to rebel against the norm to stand out and get noticed, since everyone else was trying to get big as well.

But as I grew older and learned about the world, I looked back on the book I read. They were rife with judaism, I never knew Crowley was evil. The author was a jew, the manager was a jew, and Jimmy Page almost lit a hotel on fire practicing "witchcraft" in which the "candle" got out of control. He wouldn't talk about it with the others, just that it was "a religious practice that went up in flames".

Then it talked about the girls the author used to fish for in the audience for the band. "Jimmy liked the ones so young their bodies had barely begun to take shape." Then there was the stories of angry fathers trying to get their daughters out of their hotel room, but they used their security to stop them and passed it off as crazed fans.

It said right in this book that Zeppelin signed a contract with "the devil" to guarantee their success, the only one that didn't sign was John Paul Jones.
Live and learn. Today you know that the entire commercial music industry is run by pedos. It's easy to get sucked in as a kid and they do everything they can to appeal to kids. Every different branch of controlled opposition out there is masterfully crafted to appeal to a specific audience, and damn, they're good at it. They say a lot of things that their targeted audience are longing to hear that no one else will say. Things that are true. Things that their targets can identify with. That's how it begins. Just curious, member the name of that book you read?
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

TFS wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:58 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:46 pm I was disappointed as a kid, my favorite guitarist turned out to be a satan worshipping pedophile which made me doubt the whole of the music scene. I loved Led Zeppelin, and as an "edgy teenager" I thought it was normal to rebel against the norm to stand out and get noticed, since everyone else was trying to get big as well.

Live and learn. Today you know that the entire commercial music industry is run by pedos. It's easy to get sucked in as a kid and they do everything they can to appeal to kids. Every different branch of controlled opposition out there is masterfully crafted to appeal to a specific audience, and damn, they're good at it. They say a lot of things that their targeted audience are longing to hear that no one else will say. Things that are true. Things that their targets can identify with. That's how it begins. Just curious, member the name of that book you read?
The best book I ever read was White Power by George Lincoln Rockwell. It taught me that it wasn't the celebrity in itself that was corrupt, it was the puppetmasters rigging the entire game. They took over the psychology industry to weaponize it against us, then they took over media and banking. I, like most kids, were sucked in. Only I was one of the rare few that escaped it. It motivated me to do movies of my own exposing the trap for what it is.

The book:

https://books.google.com/books/about/St ... e=kp_cover
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

TFS wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:27 pm [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGMtX0YlN8
Aleksandr Dugin Embraces infamous satanist Aleister Crowley (1995)

Dugin wants to genocide the Ukrainians, hmmm...where have we seen that before? Another Holodomor, Dugin?

"I am for reds, yellows, greens and blacks, but not for Whites. I'm wholeheartedly on the side of the people of Zimbabwe."

Dugins Facebook page from 2017 depicts a naked tortured girl crucified upside down, with bloody spikes in her mouth. Crowley's disciple thinks this is supercool. His inspiration for human sacrifice also comes from the Kabbalah.
https://imgur.com/dQneigH

Putin’s prophet Dugin in 1997: unleash “Afro-American racists” on white America
https://fitzinfo.net/2021/01/06/putins- ... e-america/

Dugin under his Kabbalist chaos sigil.

Daria Dugina was raised by her sick perverted father to be a follower of Crowley and Thelema. She has previously posted pictures of Baphomet and other similar shit on her kikebook page. I don't even want to think about what she was exposed to as a kid.
Great info thanks.

The more one reads the more Dugin comes across as an opportunistic philosophic snake oil salesman. Always performing and promoting some brand of toxic shit.
The guy in the beginning of the video you posted, Sergey Kuryokin, Russian composer, pianist, music director, experimental artist, film actor and writer, was a member with Dugin in the National Bolshevik Party in 1995, same year as the video. Kuryokin died in 1996.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevik_Party Russian courts banned the organization and it never officially registered as a political party.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Kuryokhin

Given the following example of a performance by Kuryokin, I wouldn't be surprised if the Crowley tribute video with Dugin was part of some rotten performance art. Consider the following, (it's beyond unwatchable, if you skip around the video for samples throughout, you will confirm that lol).

Sergey Kuryokin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o46iMA-X1vc
Last edited by kestrel9 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

kestrel9 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 pm Great info thanks.

The more one reads the more Dugin comes across as an opportunistic philosophic snake oil salesman. Always performing and promoting some brand of toxic shit.
The guy in the beginning of the video you posted, Sergey Kuryokin, Russian composer, pianist, music director, experimental artist, film actor and writer, was a member with Dugin in the National Bolshevik Party in 1995, same year as the video. Kuryokin died in 1996.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevik_Party Russian courts banned the organization and it never officially registered as a political party.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Kuryokhin

Given the following example of a performance by Kuryokin, I wouldn't be surprised if the Crowely tribute video with Dugin was part of some rotten performance art. Consider the following, (it's beyond unwatchable, if you skip around the video for samples throughout, you will confirm that lol).

Sergey Kuryokin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o46iMA-X1vc

page 2 • Pop-Mekhanika – a National Bolshevik Party band?

The year 1995 saw a significant change in Sergey Kuryokhin’s activities: having met Eduard Limonov and Alexander Dugin, the founders of the National Bolshevik Party (NBP, 1993), he turned to politics and adopted a totalitarian, anti-Western position.

The NBP operated from 1993 to 2007 in the form of аn “inter-regional public organisation” (mezhregional’naia obshchestvennaia organizatsiia / межрегиональная общественная организация); in 2007, however, it was accused of extremism and banned by Moscow City Court.[1] The NBP started as a sort of eclectic totalitarian movement, adhering to the ideas of Italian fascism while also absorbing Crowleyan positions and assembling both ultra-right and ultra-left ideologies. Since the movement had not been granted the status of a party, Dugin participated in the Duma elections on 17 December 1995 as an independent candidate. He ran as a candidate for Saint Petersburg constituency no. 210 under the slogan: “The secret will be revealed”.[2]

In the first of its twenty-six points, the party programme from 1994 stipulated:

The essence of National Bolshevism is ravaging hatred towards the ANTIHUMAN trinitary system of liberalism / democracy / capitalism. The National Bolshevik is an insurgent with a mission to raze the SYSTEMS to the ground. A traditionalist, hierarchical society will be built on the basis of the ideals of spiritual masculinity and social and national justice.[3]
The main goal was stated in point no. 3. It also formed the basis of the “Eurasian Movement” Dugin founded after leaving the party in 1998:

The global goal of National Bolshevism is the creation of an Empire stretching from Vladivostok to Gibraltar, based on Russian civilization. This goal will be achieved in four stages: a) the transformation of the Russian Federation into a national state of Russia by means of a Russian Revolution, b) the accession of the territories of the former Soviet republics that are inhabited by Russians, c) the Eurasian peoples of the former USSR uniting around the Russians, and d) the creation of a gigantic continental Empire.[4] [5]
Point 7 is more specific about how this goal is to be achieved:

We denounce the Belavezha Accords and its consequences; the borders of Russia will be revised. We will unite all Russians within a single state. Wherever Russians exceed 50% of the population in territories of secessionist “republics”, these territories will be united with Russia via local referenda supported by Russia (Crimea, Northern Caucasus, Narvsky district etc.). Separatism of national minorities will be suppressed relentlessly.[6]
The party programme committed itself to reconquering Russia, stating “Russia will belong to us”, and promised the socially deprived youth they would become like “Dzerzhinsky, Goebbels, Molotov, Voroshilov, Ciano, Göring, and Zhukov” (point 24). The party’s motto was “Russia is everything, the rest is nothing” (point 26, "Россия – все, остальное ничто!").

The party’s aspiration to dominate an empire incorporating satellite states from Vladivostok to Gibraltar – an aspiration which was notably both imperialistic and totalitarian in nature – extended far beyond what had once “belonged” to the Soviet Union. But there was one point in this programme that was not totalitarian in spirit, namely point no. 15, pertaining to culture, and this particular point contradicted all the other points of the programme:

The NBP is strongly convinced that culture should grow like a wild tree. We are not planning to cut it back. There shall be complete freedom. “Do what you want” will be the only law you have.[7]
This point demonstrates Dugin’s assimilation of Crowley’s main dogma from the Book of Law – The Law of Thelema: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”[8]

I would, however, deem it Dugin's postmodern, “anything goes” interpretation of Crowley, in whose understanding one’s true will can only be searched out and achieved through a complicated process predicated on magic. This diluted version of Crowley may have represented a concession on the part of Dugin towards his target group or towards the co-founder of the NBP, Eduard Limonov. Limonov, a well-known and highly controversial Russian writer, spent many years in in exile before returning to Russia in 1991, at which point he became a political activist. In his “The Book of the Dead” from 2013, he mocked Dugin’s esoteric approach as that of a “skilful fairy-teller, a conjurer who hypnotised young people with enticing myths”,[9] while nevertheless still acknowledging the fact that it had helped the party to consolidate.

In contrast to Limonov, Kuryokhin was greatly interested in Dugin’s knowledge of philosophical and esoteric literature, especially with regard to Aleister Crowley. The Englishman Aleister Crowley (1875-1947), a person of extraordinary occult knowledge and a remarkably prolific writer, had been the leader of the British Branch of the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)[10] and a medium to a spirit by the name of Aiwaz or Aiwass. According to Nevill Drury, “Crowley believed that Aiwass was a messenger from the Egyptian deity Horus, the flacon-headed god that had the sun and the moon for his eyes. Crowley came to believe that he was Lord of the Aeon of Horus, which began in 1904, replacing Christianity and the other major religious traditions of both West and East.”[11]

Whether Kuryokhin met Limonov before meeting Dugin[12] or after meeting Dugin[13], there can be no doubt that Dugin’s influence on Kuryokhin was more important than Limonov’s.[14] Kuryokhin appreciated Dugin not only as a political companion, but also as a spiritual partner. Dugin, on the other hand, saw in Kuroykhin a personality capable of recreating “pre-cultural” forms of priesthood via the medium of Pop-Mekhanika performances. To Dugin, this was of great significance. The following quotation is from his essay The Entity’s 418 Masks, dedicated to Sergey Kuryokhin and Pop-Mekhanika No. 418.

Sergey Kuryokhin has always not just pursued his creative quest, but persistently and consistently recreated the organic unity which came before the classical, modern and hyper-modern (rock music, avant-gardism) periods. His perseverance in re-establishing the main characteristics of the traditional, “pre-cultural” and archaic priesthood is striking.[15]
But did Dugin’s influence mean “Pop-Mekhanika” was an NBP band? This is what Andrei Rogatchevski and Yngvar B. Steinholt argue in their 2015 article, “Pussy Riot’s Musical Precursors? The National Bolshevik Party Bands, 1994-2007”, which counted Pop-Mekhanika among the (mostly punk and metal) bands “orbiting the NBP”.[16]

Yet Pop-Mekhanika had a ten-year history behind it before Kuryokhin ever set out to give it a new mission. The main period of the band's activity had ended in 1991, long before Kuryokhin became interested in Dugin, and between 1992 and 1995, PM performances took place only sporadically. Pop-Mekhanika No. 418 was the only performance directly connected to the National Bolshevik Party – as part of Dugin’s election campaign and indeed accompanied by distribution of the party’s newspaper “Limonka” and other “red trash”[17] in the foyer of the Lensoviet Palace of Culture, where the concert took place. It isn’t clear whether Limonov or Dugin came out with any party slogans during the performance, as (incomplete) video documentation only shows their esoteric speeches.

The concert itself was essentially a reproduction of the Helsinki performance staged three weeks earlier, containing the same “Crowleyan” elements, plus readings from Dugin and Limonov. Dugin stated that it was “actually a Crowleyan performance, illustrating the end of the aeon of Osiris”.[18] In a press conference given prior to PM No. 418, Sergey Kuryokhin declared, “This concert starts a new line in both Pop-Mekhanika's and my own creative work… Roughly speaking, this thread has to do with religious propaganda. I understand 'religious propaganda' as meaning the propagation of Religion with a capital R.”[19] The irony is that the NBP abstained from religious positions as such.

Pop-Mekhanika No. 418 was to become Kuryokhin’s very last PM performance; in the spring of 1996, he fell ill and died shortly afterwards. It thus remains a matter of conjecture whether – or in what way – PM's participants would have continued their collaboration with Kuryokhin following the scandal created by this concert. Alexander Kushnir, who starts his biography of Sergey Kuryokhin with a – highly embellished – description of the Helsinki performance (omitting any mention of Crowley – possibly deliberately), quotes the negative reactions of two of the musicians: Vladimir Volkov (“I was experiencing qualms of conscience on account of the fire, the crosses, and all that scary stuff”) and Alexander Kurashov (“It was so creepy”).[20] Bearing in mind how they reacted to the performance in Helsinki, it is possible to imagine how they may have reacted to the performance in Saint Petersburg. While it is conceivable that the other participants may have responded to the performance in a less critical way, it must still be borne in mind that the musicians, performers, and artists were all members of their own separate bands and groups, and they had joined Kuryokhin for the purpose of pleasure, not so as to gain a dubious reputation.

Taking all these things together, we can establish that PM No. 418 was the first of its kind, namely: National Bolshevik on the outside, but Crowleyan on the inside. Kuryokhin’s announcement notwithstanding, the question of whether he would have perpetuated his new concept remains in doubt to this day. Bearing in mind that what had taken place was a one-off, calling Pop-Mekhanika a National Bolshevik Party band would seem to be going too far.
http://www.e-kozlov.com/Pop-Mekhanika-4 ... ndex2.html

http://www.e-kozlov.com/Pop-Mekhanika-4 ... index.html
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

Regarding Dugin and Sergey Kuryokhin and Crowley see also:
http://www.e-kozlov.com/Pop-Mekhanika-4 ... ndex5.html
Kuryokhin: “Music and cinema are complete rubbish. The real show is politics. Whatever music has to offer, politics has it ten times larger.”[2]...

...[Kuryokhin] obviously found Limonov’s and Dugin’s ideas more interesting. Furthermore, he found Crowley’s impact on Dugin’s political concept no less interesting.

Crowley’s texts had been quite influential on the New Age movements of the second half of the twentieth century, but these were little known in Russia. They had attracted a number of Pop and Rock musicians – among them Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin), who had acquired Crowley’s former manor, in Scotland. The cover of the LP “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”, which displayed the Beatles’ purported fans, has Crowley standing between the Hindu guru, Sri Yukteswar Giri, and actress Mae West.
As an aside: While reading through, certain elements made me wonder if the transgender craze of today is just another reiteration of Crowley inspired insanity.

Here's an old rabbit hole I want to read through soon (if time permits)
https://searchvoat.co/v/pizzagate/3082869 see comments by HunkaHunka edit: and others
Last edited by kestrel9 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.