Face Diaper madness

Welcome to the SearchVoat forum - start here
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Re: Face Diaper madness

Post by Vindicator »

Interesting. She must have made it private after it went viral, so her account wouldn't be banned by YouTube or something.

Meanwhile, I've been purged by Twitter. Erased, poof!
MrPancake
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 32

Post by MrPancake »

Beth85mb wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 am This happened to me at this exact same store; people are being really hateful towards this lady in this video (not me) she needs to up votes on her video to out weight those down votes and some encouraging comments. Please help out. I know my old voat community would be strong in supporting this lady. I know the guy in the video; I have dealt with him before and he is a complete asshole. I was recently kicked out the same store for just wearing a face shield only; can't do that anymore either at this store. These people are sick. I filed a complaint with the ADA and tried calling multiple lawyers but couldn't find one with the balls to actually help me sue this store. This isn't me in the video but I totally know what she is going through. And the disgusting way people are treating her for uploading this video is sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjIEkzH ... e=youtu.be
Video is now private....
Lets_talk
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 0

Post by Lets_talk »

NinaSparrow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 am U know, I feel like. If people want to "risk themselves", they should be allowed to! I mean, if the masks work SO WELL 🙄, then the others are "protected" & we're the idiots "risking our lives'.
My understanding is that the virus spreads from carriers, and masks help but aren't perfect. They help most in keeping droplets from spraying out of people who are infected and don't know it. So when you don't wear a mask, people are worried that you could be a carrier and are putting them at risk - even if they're wearing a mask. Does that make sense?

I'm just trying to understand people who don't wear masks - you put "risk" in quotes multiple times. Do you not believe that people are actively dying from this? It would certainly make sense not to wear a mask if you think it's some kind of hoax.
NinaSparrow
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 52

Post by NinaSparrow »

Hi.. I actually just had a dear friend who was an elder at my church die from Covid last Wed. He was 65 & developed pneumonia & also had asthma. They put him on a ventilator & as soon as they put him on one, they gave him 12-24 hrs to live.

But know about 20+ other ppl that have had it & they barely got sick.

I've heard mixed info about the masks - but have heard more negative info than good. I feel like if you're at risk, then u should stay home. I dont feel like everyone should have to stay home if they're healthy & don't believe the world should stop because of this.

I have a lot of my fam & friends is in the medical field & they've all told me essentially that it's been seriously lied about & most people die WITH covid, not from it. They've also told me they've seen some horrifying stuff all just to push numbers & get money.

So do I think it is a hoax? No. But I do believe we arent being told the truth. & I also believe the whole mask thing is a form of control & that we are being lied to about that, too.

There is a much larger agenda, & Covid is being used as an excuse for a lot of things theyre doing/going to do.
PeaceSeeker
Topic points (SCP): 1
Reply points (CCP): 65

Post by PeaceSeeker »

> I feel like if you're at risk, then u should stay home. I dont feel like everyone should have to stay home if they're healthy & don't believe the world should stop because of this.

Bingo.

There isn't even sufficient evidence that asymptomatic spread is an issue. If you're sick, stay home. If you're vulnerable, stay home. Let's not employ evil means and ruin lives for the sake of saving others.
hollywood2020
Topic points (SCP): 6
Reply points (CCP): 21

Post by hollywood2020 »

so Hanes makes masks, cool, butt I still smell a fart and it came through underwear and a mask...........HTF is anyone protected? I know, I don't have a PHD in viral cooties, but when did we all become fuckable sheep?
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Lets_talk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:56 pm
NinaSparrow wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 am U know, I feel like. If people want to "risk themselves", they should be allowed to! I mean, if the masks work SO WELL 🙄, then the others are "protected" & we're the idiots "risking our lives'.
My understanding is that the virus spreads from carriers, and masks help but aren't perfect. They help most in keeping droplets from spraying out of people who are infected and don't know it. So when you don't wear a mask, people are worried that you could be a carrier and are putting them at risk - even if they're wearing a mask. Does that make sense?

I'm just trying to understand people who don't wear masks - you put "risk" in quotes multiple times. Do you not believe that people are actively dying from this? It would certainly make sense not to wear a mask if you think it's some kind of hoax.
Masks only help IF they are changed numerous times a day. They are a germ trap incubator, which becomes a germ-spreader the minute someone unconsciously touches them with their hand. Watch anyone who isn't a surgeon or operating room nurse wear a mask for 20 minutes and you will realize the mask mandates are not about stopping the spread of disease.

The typical mask/user is the opposite of what masks are being pushed to accomplish.

Which is why over 80% of those who get Covid are mask wearers.
1moar
Topic points (SCP): 41
Reply points (CCP): 83

Post by 1moar »

Hi, I hope you enjoy your new virus...made in china!

Should you prefer to opt out, here's a mask, also made in china!

Hurr durr
Twodivinehipsters
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by Twodivinehipsters »

Not even a face shield is good enough for them? WTF? That’s what I use when I go somewhere I’m afraid will yell at me over masks. No ones said anything to me. That store sounds like one of my worst nightmares. I hope they go out of business.