Face Diaper madness

Welcome to the SearchVoat forum - start here
Beth85mb
Topic points (SCP): 5
Reply points (CCP): 0

Face Diaper madness

Post by Beth85mb »

This happened to me at this exact same store; people are being really hateful towards this lady in this video (not me) she needs to up votes on her video to out weight those down votes and some encouraging comments. Please help out. I know my old voat community would be strong in supporting this lady. I know the guy in the video; I have dealt with him before and he is a complete asshole. I was recently kicked out the same store for just wearing a face shield only; can't do that anymore either at this store. These people are sick. I filed a complaint with the ADA and tried calling multiple lawyers but couldn't find one with the balls to actually help me sue this store. This isn't me in the video but I totally know what she is going through. And the disgusting way people are treating her for uploading this video is sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjIEkzH ... e=youtu.be
Deleted User 2149

Re: Face Diaper madness

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Do you not have something like the Equality Act 2010 in the US? There must be equivalent legislation?
Deleted User 2149

Do you not have something like the Equality Act 2010 in the US? There must be equivalent legislation?
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Beth85mb wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 am This happened to me at this exact same store; people are being really hateful towards this lady in this video (not me) she needs to up votes on her video to out weight those down votes and some encouraging comments. Please help out. I know my old voat community would be strong in supporting this lady.
Done @Beth85mb! https://twitter.com/Vindic8tr/status/13 ... 8269426689
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Post by 2017Fallout »

Done also
Intrixina
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 1

Post by Intrixina »

"If you won't accept my money, then I'll take the food with me. Thank you!" And walk out with food in tow.
Deleted User 2149

Intrixina wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:21 am "If you won't accept my money, then I'll take the food with me. Thank you!" And walk out with food in tow.
I did something like this recently. Doctor's reception wanted card payment, I offered cash. Cash is legal tender, there's no legal basis for refusing it. I started putting my cash away and said "are you refusing payment?". Changed her tune very quickly and took cash.
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Intrixina wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:21 am "If you won't accept my money, then I'll take the food with me. Thank you!" And walk out with food in tow.
"Since I already touched it"
NinaSparrow
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 52

Post by NinaSparrow »

Ooooh this infuriates me to no end! Definitely an upvote!!! It's such bullsh*t that anyone has to go through this. Gahh this boils my blood. Idk where u love vindicatior, but ya'll shouldn't give them your money anymore.

U live in Cali, but in a very RED city, & there is a big chain grocery store near by where I live, & one day I was walking through with my husband & we saw some customers without masks. So we said "screw it" & took ours off, too. - well no one said anything.

Now whenever we shop there, we don't wear our masks. - It's funny though, we can tell when someone is in there from a different city because we get terribly dirty looks. Lol.

U know, I feel like. If people want to "risk themselves", they should be allowed to! I mean, if the masks work SO WELL 🙄, then the others are "protected" & we're the idiots "risking our lives'.

It is control & I feel they're testing our compliance for something much bigger & much worse.

Anyhow. My prayers are with u & your friend. ALWAYS have your back @Vindicator !!

Miss u guys soo much!!
God bless!! ♡♡♡
NinaSparrow
Topic points (SCP): 9
Reply points (CCP): 52

Post by NinaSparrow »

@Vindicator - says the video is private