Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
Tallest_Skil
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 138

Re: Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Post by Tallest_Skil »

chrimony wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:30 pmI perfectly well know what they mean, hypocrite.
And yet...
But you replied here that I was a sockpuppet
Okay.
where my account was made right before the shutdown of Voat and is verified as being a Voat account.
Okay.
And you continued to call me a sockpuppet even after I pointed out my account here was verified, hypocrite.
Okay.

You seem extraordinarily ass-blasted about something you claim to not support. Feel free to continue hating me until the end of eternity itself; I don’t give a shit about you at all. Your behavior’s not going to save you from what’s coming.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:42 am You seem extraordinarily ass-blasted about something you claim to not support.
No, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You're the one that's assblasted because you got banned and I filled in some details, not me.
Feel free to continue hating me until the end of eternity itself; I don’t give a shit about you at all. Your behavior’s not going to save you from what’s coming.
Look in the mirror. I don't give a shit about you, either. All I did was point out your bullshit and hypocrisy.
Tallest_Skil

Post by Tallest_Skil »

chrimony wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:48 amNo, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.
You failed. This is the third time you’re being explicitly told this. The rest of your post is projection. Reply again. I find it funny.
Last edited by Tallest_Skil on Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrimony

Post by chrimony »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:57 pm You failed. This is the third time you’re being explicitly told this. The rest of your post is projection. Reply again. I find it funny.
Do you always talk to yourself in the mirror, hypocrite?
Tallest_Skil

Post by Tallest_Skil »

chrimony wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:09 pm[did exactly what he was told to do
Reply again. I find it funny.
chrimony

Post by chrimony »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:59 pm Reply again. I find it funny.
Reply again. I find it funny, hypocrite.