Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
Deleted User 146629

Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

The reasons given were him advocating violence, which he never actually did but he walked the line. If AOU said he walked the line too narrowly and that's why he got banned I might have ignored it, but he didn't say that. He also said he used alts which I knew was bull shit as back on voat my year old (clearly someone else's) account got called an alt by someone when I tried defending a point Tallest had made, plus he called someone else using a different spelling of his name a phoney (which would be some massive autism to do to try and clear a supposed alt of his that acted differently than him, so not impossible but highly unlikely). Someone in the comments asked AOU how he knew Tallest Skill was using alts and he refused to answer (some algorithm bull shit or something). I remembered reading some complaints about him here so I made an account to defend my gay lover/top three favorite crackas. AOU accused me of being an alt which was not true as that was the only account I had made (which he would know, so he either lied about me or his algorithm). He moved my post and banned me, three times (twice with the same ip) showing he made up the alt thing as he wouldn't have been able to know. His "algorithm" relies on his guessing. I know little about making a website so I assume he did a good job, it's too bad he's a fag.

Here's the original statement: https://poal.co/s/SiteBans/329587

Here's my exchange with AOU, warning, autism: https://poal.co/s/TellPoal/329837#spoiler

Also if someone can tell this dogleg dude to come here I'd appreciate it, I don't know him but I'm sure he'd rather be here than in AOU's pogrom: https://poal.co/s/TellPoal/329852
Cynabuns
Topic points (SCP): 15
Reply points (CCP): 165

Re: Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Post by Cynabuns »

I saw that Doglegwarrior posted at voat.xyz not to long ago
MartinTimothy1
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): -5

Post by MartinTimothy1 »

T-bitty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:24 amAOU said [s]he..
Yeah I got bombed after about two days on the site for "vote gaming," like I used my iphone account to upvote the posts I had submitted on my PC account and vice versa to the tune of about six UV's overall .. since then I have been unable to create new accounts with either the mobile device or my home computer, I solved that problem by creating new accounts on Tor but now it has gone funny endlessly repeating the message, "Tor Browser is already running but is not responding. The old Tor Browser process must be closed to open a new window."
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Fuck poal, why do people even go there?
Gothamgirl
Topic points (SCP): 7
Reply points (CCP): -9

Post by Gothamgirl »

You are nuts he is a stalking idiot who tells people to kill themselves constantly. Glad he got the boot!
Deleted User 146629

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:31 am Fuck poal, why do people even go there?
I believe most people want a voat substitute but either don't know of here or don't know that AOU is a fag. https://poal.co/s/AskPoal/330278
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Gothamgirl wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:36 pm You are nuts he is a stalking idiot who tells people to kill themselves constantly. Glad he got the boot!
You mean the same way your meth head boyfriend used to do?
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

T-bitty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:24 am The reasons given were him advocating violence, which he never actually did but he walked the line.
"Kill every X. Kill every Y."
(in the actual post, X and Y were people of a certain class)

How is that not advocating violence? Tallest claims it's legally protected speech, which it MAY be under Brandenburg v. Ohio, but to claim its not advocating violence is a joke.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

MartinTimothy1 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:11 am
Yeah I got bombed after about two days on the site for "vote gaming," like I used my iphone account to upvote the posts I had submitted on my PC account and vice versa to the tune of about six UV's overall
People like you are part of the problem. You give fuel to AOU's crusade on vote manipulation.
Deleted User 146629

chrimony wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:42 pm
T-bitty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:24 am The reasons given were him advocating violence, which he never actually did but he walked the line.
"Kill every X. Kill every Y."
(in the actual post, X and Y were people of a certain class)

How is that not advocating violence? Tallest claims it's legally protected speech, which it MAY be under Brandenburg v. Ohio, but to claim its not advocating violence is a joke.
Because on Poal he did not say such things, as far as I know, I only remembered to double check his account as my third account got deleted so I missed out on most of it. He at most called for civil disobedience and did his usual whites will never defend themselves rant. And since a lie had to be paired with that (him using alts) I figured I probably didn't need to check further.
Last edited by Deleted User 146629 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.