The butthurt is real

Deleted User 2149

The butthurt is real

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I've just received my second award of financial compensation for mask discrimination - the second pay out from the same offending bank whose brown employees publicly humilated me and denied me service. My key evidence was a call I recorded lawfully - despite disclosing from the outset that I had this solid evidence, they continued to lie all the way to the supervisory authority who found in my favour. In this call, some snot-nosed kid spoke to me with utter disdain and told me I would not be allowed in the branch without presenting medical documentation to show I was exempt from a muzzle - there is no law that requires this, but they claimed there was.

I've lodged dozens of complaints with the supervisory autority in question over the years and the offender ALWAYS sends you a letter of apology and a cheque when they lose. This time, nothing. Silence. They're so butthurt, they just dumped thye money directly into my account without even telling me or sending a letter of apology!

I still have another one pending against a different bank...

In future, I will bypass the supervisory authority and sue as I would have been awarded WAY more, but the authority (funded by the same banks it's supposed to police!) sat on my complaint for a year so that I missed the statutory deadline for bringing a claim.

The fun part is I can use my evidence from this complaint in any future claim I bring. I'm itching for them to hassle me and I go into the branch as often as I can, but this time, no one wants to challenge and harass me. 8-)
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: The butthurt is real

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:59 pm I've just received my second award of financial compensation for mask discrimination - the second pay out from the same offending bank whose brown employees publicly humilated me and denied me service. My key evidence was a call I recorded lawfully - despite disclosing from the outset that I had this solid evidence, they continued to lie all the way to the supervisory authority who found in my favour. In this call, some snot-nosed kid spoke to me with utter disdain and told me I would not be allowed in the branch without presenting medical documentation to show I was exempt from a muzzle - there is no law that requires this, but they claimed there was.

I've lodged dozens of complaints with the supervisory autority in question over the years and the offender ALWAYS sends you a letter of apology and a cheque when they lose. This time, nothing. Silence. They're so butthurt, they just dumped thye money directly into my account without even telling me or sending a letter of apology!

I still have another one pending against a different bank...

In future, I will bypass the supervisory authority and sue as I would have been awarded WAY more, but the authority (funded by the same banks it's supposed to police!) sat on my complaint for a year so that I missed the statutory deadline for bringing a claim.

The fun part is I can use my evidence from this complaint in any future claim I bring. I'm itching for them to hassle me and I go into the branch as often as I can, but this time, no one wants to challenge and harass me. 8-)
Persistence pays off!
Mmmkaybitch
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 8

Re: The butthurt is real

Post by Mmmkaybitch »

Lol!!!! Well done!!!! 8-)