Ukraine Invasion

Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Ukraine Invasion

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I have been watching the live cam feed from Kyiv since this all started a few weeks ago. In any type of war the one constant is not using lights at night. Yet the lights in Kyiv are still one at night. The media is reporting the russians and the ukrainians are fighting outside of kyiv and i don't see any flashes from weapons being used at night or smoke during the day. No russian or ukrainian aircraft are seen during the day or night. Something stinks about all of this. I'm starting to think is all one giant false flag op. Found it a bit of a coincidence that the russians attacked 3 hours after the emergencies act was revoked by turdeau. Just some observations of mine. What do you all think about what I just said ?

Edit: live cam from kyiv.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/live
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Ukraine Invasion

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:00 pm I have been watching the live cam feed from Kyiv since this all started a few weeks ago. In any type of war the one constant is not using lights at night. Yet the lights in Kyiv are still one at night. The media is reporting the russians and the ukrainians are fighting outside of kyiv and i don't see any flashes from weapons being used at night or smoke during the day. No russian or ukrainian aircraft are seen during the day or night. Something stinks about all of this. I'm starting to think is all one giant false flag op. Found it a bit of a coincidence that the russians attacked 3 hours after the emergencies act was revoked by turdeau. Just some observations of mine. What do you all think about what I just said ?

Edit: live cam from kyiv.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/live
Accurate as fuck