YTRYTTRYTRYTRY

Moderator: MadWorld

Deleted User 2149

YTRYTTRYTRYTRY

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Attending the cinema during work time

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Ok good story lol. But micro mini's were the in thing at the time. Be that right or wrong it's true. I remember walking outside of work and this young woman was wearing a very short skirt and me being a red-blooded male I had a look and she yelled at me. My response was "if you don't want men looking don't show it off". In other word's take responsibility for your own actions.
Deleted User 2149

YTRYTRYTRY
Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:58 pm Many years ago when I was still employed (I'm self-employed now), we went through a patch of nothing to do for several months.

I worked very closely with this one guy, A, for many years. He used to refer to me as "my work wife" because he said he had to put up with all of my bullshit year after year without any of the benefits he'd get from a real wife.

A and I sat next to each other during this "no work" spell. One day while he was out, me and a colleague glued his landline phone receiver to his phone. Another time, we moved all his stuff, including family photos, to another desk. His chair, all his stuff. When he came back, it was his exact desk, it just wasn't where he expected it to be.

On another boring day, A suggested we spend the afternoon at the cinema. According to him, the best way to do it would be to just walk out when no one was looking and then come back in time to go home.
We both held senior positions so it wasn't like anyone was monitoring us.

I don't even enjoy the cinema, but off we went. It was better than doing nothing. On the way back to the office, we spotted this scantily clad woman walking on the other side of the street. She was wearing a very mini mini. I voiced my disapproval to A and said it was disgusting and she may as well be naked.
To which A replied "I agree, it's so disgusting, I feel like going over there and telling her to take it off".

We arrived back at the office just in time to go home.
:lol: This confession brought back some good and forgotten memories.
Deleted User 2149

Time for you to confess, @MadWorld?
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:19 pm Time for you to confess, @MadWorld?
:lol: :lol: No
Deleted User 2149

MadWorld wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:31 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:19 pm Time for you to confess, @MadWorld?
:lol: :lol: No
Hmm, we'll see about that 😈