Kaffer cops arrest kaffer journalist live on air during municipal election madness

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Kaffer cops arrest kaffer journalist live on air during municipal election madness

Post by justALover »

I was going to write something sarcastic, like I never do, but I just can't think of anything.

With the lowest voter turnouts since 1994, when they finally got rid of oppressive apartheid, and public opinion of politicians at an all-time low, I think SA is doing just fine as it is.

Viva, I guess.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Kaffer cops arrest kaffer journalist live on air during municipal election madness

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:54 pm I was going to write something sarcastic, like I never do, but I just can't think of anything.

With the lowest voter turnouts since 1994, when they finally got rid of oppressive apartheid, and public opinion of politicians at an all-time low, I think SA is doing just fine as it is.

Viva, I guess.
Well it's not like voting is going to change anything.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:35 pmWell it's not like voting is going to change anything.
It voting could change anything it would be illegal...