A tale of animal cruelty in South Africa

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

A tale of animal cruelty in South Africa

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

At the top of the list of things that get me incandescent with rage are:
1. People who abuse babies, children, the elderly or those with mental handicaps
2. Kaffers
3. Kaffers or people who abuse animals

In South Africa, many non-Whites use donkeys and carts to get around and to move stuff. This is mainly in the rural areas, but you see it in cities as well.

The donkeys are kept in deplorable conditions, not fed properly and literally worked to death even when badly injured. Animal charities do what they can, but they don't receive sufficient funding and it's a dangerous job often done by White women who have to approach feral niggers and try to negotiate with them.

In this particular case, the piece of shit hid these 3 donkeys to prevent them being rescued. Obviously they didn't end up in this condition overnight.

https://files.catbox.moe/n0znsl.jpg

A small reward was offered for their location. I offered to increase the reward, thinking it might encourage someone to disclose where they were being hidden, but the lady running the operation told me a higher sum would only lead to niggers intentionally hurting animals to get the money.

Over the weekend, they borrowed a thermal drone and managed to find 2, but the 3rd (with a horrible mouth injury) is still being hidden somewhere.

https://files.catbox.moe/4gqg7h.jpg

I'm throwing some money at vet fees, but I would far rather pay someone to find the piece of shit responsible, break his legs and arms and dump him in the fucking desert.

Fuck this world. Just needed to get this off my chest.
Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: A tale of animal cruelty in South Africa

Post by justALover »

Would it not have been most humane to put a bullet through all their skulls?

Note, I did not look at the pictures, since there are few things that can infuriate me more than animal abuse. I can even tolerate the Jews destroying the future of the White race since we - kinda - brought it on ourselves. Animals are always innocent.
Deleted User 2149

Re: A tale of animal cruelty in South Africa

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:15 pm Would it not have been most humane to put a bullet through all their skulls?

Note, I did not look at the pictures, since there are few things that can infuriate me more than animal abuse. I can even tolerate the Jews destroying the future of the White race since we - kinda - brought it on ourselves. Animals are always innocent.
I'm the same. They must think the animals can be saved. But the one they can't find is injured the worst. I just want them to find him. I'm losing sleep over it.