Where the hell are the Upvoat arrows?

To do list, requests for new features
PuttItOut
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 0

Where the hell are the Upvoat arrows?

Post by PuttItOut »

Just joking.

Just wanted to say thanks for being one of Voat's biggest supporters over the years.

I am creating this post to prove I am PuttItOut for any future verification purposes (It will probably be deleted because it's in the wrong place, but I can't read so it goes here).
SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Re: Where the hell are the Upvoat arrows?

Post by SearchVoat »

PuttItOut wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:16 pm Just joking.

Just wanted to say thanks for being one of Voat's biggest supporters over the years.

I am creating this post to prove I am PuttItOut for any future verification purposes (It will probably be deleted because it's in the wrong place, but I can't read so it goes here).
Good man. Great to see you.
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

Why did you lie about why you decided to shut voat down? We all know it was never a lack of funds issue, so, what's the real reason? Or would you rather we all just continue to speculate?
M80TheMan
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 8

Post by M80TheMan »

My feelings of what has happened do not matter. You provided a place for many to speak freely unhindered and for that you have my gratitude. I will miss you, I will miss voat, but most importantly I will miss the community. Goodbye.
FrothySolutions
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 14

Post by FrothySolutions »

Why can't this be the new Voat?
SaneGoatiSwear
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by SaneGoatiSwear »

@PuttItOut you claim that Voat cost $10,000 a month to run. So are you saying you spent $80,000 to run your Pajeet coded website over the last several months?

You were always a crypto Jew shapeshifter.

In the end, I was vindicated. You were and are an untruthful coward, and your legacy is in being a cucked faggot. You are not a man, but cattle.

Capped, logged, and archived.

Under Delaware law I am free to express any opinion I deem fit.
PeaceSeeker
Topic points (SCP): 1
Reply points (CCP): 65

Post by PeaceSeeker »

Nosferatjew wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:57 am

Why did you lie about why you decided to shut voat down? We all know it was never a lack of funds issue, so, what's the real reason? Or would you rather we all just continue to speculate?
In the event that what Putt said about the funding is actually true, and he just has a different perspective than you, then there isn't really anything more he can say, and so speculation is inevitable. Given that what he says is basically true, and I for one believe that to be the case, then it follows that he has already told the truth, and people don't believe him, and so we have reached what is called an impasse, or stalemate.
SaneGoatiSwear
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 6

Post by SaneGoatiSwear »

PeaceSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:33 pm
In the event that what Putt said about the funding is actually true, and he just has a different perspective than you, then there isn't really anything more he can say, and so speculation is inevitable. Given that what he says is basically true, and I for one believe that to be the case, then it follows that he has already told the truth, and people don't believe him, and so we have reached what is called an impasse, or stalemate.
Before it goes away, read through as many comments and posts from https://searchvoat.co/?st=comments&u=SaneGoatiSwear . You'll see that everything I said about puttitout and his cabal of (((SRS shills))) was true.

PeaceSeeker is a paid shill for the group that took voat over. just a mouthpiece/propaganda account. I mentioned this on Voat 2.6 years ago here: https://searchvoat.co/v/whatever/2526948/12653587 .

"SaneGoatiSwear 2.6 years ago

you can go online and find atif colo's skype, home address, and phone number, vacation pictures, etc.

there is no justin chastain associated to @puttitout, and there's never been any proof that anyone named justin chastain is behind the puttitout account.

without evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, all i have to go on is that a year ago, on the same day, the devs of the main voat image host sli.mg and atko and puttitout all disappeared. on the same fucking day. atko and putt returned a month and two months later, acting like entirely different people. from friendly joking and engaged, transparent and pro-speech - - to angry, aloof, and detached, completely non-transparent with the users, and since then have massively censored the site and banned hundreds of users for simply upvoting.

check my top and bottom most comments and posts to start down the rabbit hole.

@PeaceSeeker is a paid shill for the group that took voat over. just a mouthpiece/propaganda account."

"[–] SaneGoatiSwear 3 years ago in reply to Doglegwarrior

yes, a year ago. check my profile's top and bottom most comments and posts. that'll start you down the rabbit hole of all voat and sli.mg devs disappearing the same day. a month and two months later atko and puttitout return acting like entirely different people. the sli.mg devs basically never return to the net and a few months later sli.mg does down and everyone loses all their content- - the site never returns. meanwhile, puttitout allows every code merge from fuzzywords, who ended up being found out as an openly transvestite autistic SJW librarian from britain - - code merges that included reddit-level censorship (account restrictions, -ccp/-scp account restrictions, all user posting/commenting/editing waiting time censorship, max posts per hour per sub restrictions), puttitout killed chat, stopped being transparent on all issues, began ignoring the community, stopped allowing the community to meaningfully participate in the development of voat, turned off ads and donations (voat is magically funded), banned hundreds of users for trying to mitigate a downvoat brigade on me, but allowed paid shills to brigade me 20,000 points into -ccp and -scp so i am now in account restrictions, manufactured drama to kick out mods from subs to be replaced by shill mods, and so much fucking more!

yes, this site is compromised. it's why i took a year of my life to develop coding skills, a dev team, and build new sites to replace all the broken ones that i and other free speakers want and seriously need.

i am sanegoatiswear, the idea of free speech, and i am preparing a mountain of paid shill salt. @puttitout"
tokui
Topic points (SCP): -1
Reply points (CCP): -1

Post by tokui »

disappearing the same day. a month and two months later atko and puttitout return acting like entirely different people.
If anyone remembers, when fbi arrested sabu, he was suddenly offline for 2 weeks, then resumed like nothing happened - but with handlers.

None of the articles mention that part.
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

PeaceSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:33 pm In the event that what Putt said about the funding is actually true, and he just has a different perspective than you, then there isn't really anything more he can say, and so speculation is inevitable. Given that what he says is basically true, and I for one believe that to be the case, then it follows that he has already told the truth, and people don't believe him, and so we have reached what is called an impasse, or stalemate.
Puttitout isn't going to respond to my questions, just as he never responded to anyone else's questions or accusations, because I am right, and he is a liar. Just like how I was right about being banned unjustly as u/draaaak a couple years ago for alleged "vote manipulation", despite my NEVER having ever violated the terms of service. Why do I bring this up? Because every time I tried to address this problem with Putt ditectly, YOU showed up to shut me down. Putt never responded to me, not once.. it was always you.

"Perspective" is hardly a relevant factor when we're talking about literally millions of $s in bitcoin donations, just sitting there, waiting to fund the operation of the site. I don't believe there was actually never a need for an "angel" in the first place, as voat was always well funded enough through donations. Your answer to my questions is bullshit, and you know it. If you are aware of the bitcoin wallet balance (and recent withdrawals), which I'm sure you are by now, then you are clearly also lying when you claim to believe Putt's explanation. We have not reached an impasse or stalemate. You're full of shit, making use of your perceived "authority" to push the narrative that Putt is an honest, benevolent site admin. Sort of makes me wonder if sanegoat might be right about you... The label of "shill" sure seems to fit you nicely. I'd love to see you how you attempt to respond to sanegoat's accusations.