Poal is the only replacement that makes sense.

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
thewebofslime
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 0

Poal is the only replacement that makes sense.

Post by thewebofslime »

- It was created specifically to address manipulation by PR firms and astroturfing companies. Groups of users targeting other users via vote manipulation cancels out the manipulator votes. This is why Crensch isn't too thrilled about this backup plan. He earned a "Suspicious User" tag (aka "The Fag Tag") right away.

- You can post a link and text.

- Pic8 is a great service that Goats were already using, but was created for Poal. Additionally, yo ucan cut and paste content right into the form, rather than save onto your machine like with catbox and other services.

- Vid8 also seeks to be a censorship free video platform.

- Most other platforms shut down registration during the Voat exodus. Most of Voat is already at Poal.

- Poal does not censor any speech. I challenge you to find a place that allows a fraction of what Poal allows.
RevDrStrangelove
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 4

Re: Poal is the only replacement that makes sense.

Post by RevDrStrangelove »

So far it does not suck.
LurkedForever
Topic points (SCP): 3
Reply points (CCP): 26

Post by LurkedForever »

Agreed so far, although I know some goats may not go, such as @Sir_Ebral and CognitiveDissident5
SexMachine
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 0

Post by SexMachine »

I'm on poal.

Gas the bikes