Post by doginventer »

Torah Portion: Vetsot Ha'Bracha. September 4, 2021 - September 10, 2021
https://www.cepher.net/weekly-torah-por ... ?post=7723
MaxxNY
Topic points (SCP): 179
Reply points (CCP): 53

Re: Torah Portion: Vetsot Ha'Bracha. September 4, 2021 - September 10, 2021

Post by MaxxNY »

Jews are satanists. Jews are anti Christ. Judaism is satanism. Anyone who defends the jew is anti Christ. The day the jews killed the Christ was a declaration of war against Yahweh.

John 8:44-48  KJV

44 Ye are of your father the devil (Satan) and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth inhim. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 
46 Which of you  convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 
47 He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. 
48 Then answered the Jews . . .

https://biblia.com/books/kjv1900/Jn8.44 ... view=False

Evidence the Jews wanted Jesus dead

John 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Luke 19:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Re: Torah Portion: Vetsot Ha'Bracha. September 4, 2021 - September 10, 2021

Post by doginventer »

... “them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

... “which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie”
Last edited by doginventer on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.