Nurse that fainted after taking vaccine on TV is now dead.

Qanon Research Sub... This is a place to organize information about Q Posts, discern their meaning, and discuss with like-minded individuals how to support the Trump team's efforts to Drain the Swamp.

Moderator: Crensch

Fateswebb
Topic points (SCP): 46
Reply points (CCP): 24

Nurse that fainted after taking vaccine on TV is now dead.

Post by Fateswebb »

Apparently, this poor soul is now dead (I know people say it's rumor).
Research by Sargeant Major on Bitchute: [https://www.bitchute.com/videoas1rvnNFNaQQ/]
According to the following article from "Conan Daily" Nurse Tiffany Dover is 30 years old, from Alabama, and related to a Michael Pontes, among others.
Sauce: https://conandaily.com/.../tiffany-dove ... phy-13.../
According to searchquarry.com, a 30 year old Tiffany Dover from Alabama is listed as dead. Her relatives include a one Michael Pontes.
Sauce: https://www.searchquarry.com/namesearch/search...
Then Ctrl-f "Pontes"
2017Fallout
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 261

Re: Nurse that fainted after taking vaccine on TV is now dead.

Post by 2017Fallout »

If she was not dead you would think they would have wheeled her out for the cameras by now.
maggiethatcher
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 1

Post by maggiethatcher »

My view is that this is a scam to make the research community look stupid. I might be wrong, but I suspect they will be wheeling her out in a few days and laughing at "all the fuss"....
redtoe_skipper
Topic points (SCP): 1
Reply points (CCP): 10

Post by redtoe_skipper »

I tried the searchquarry thing, and guess what: I can find anything on Za Za Gabor, but on this nurse? Every single time after searching 100%, O gosh, your search misfired. Try again.

So, I tried several other options. Guess what, all of a sudden this Dover girl is 48 years old instead of 30.

Which means, there is some tweaking going around.

Another strange thing: Only the Hospital has issued a statement in the last 7 days, and the nurse's SM activity has dropped to 0 .....

This is definitely something to keep an eye on. But you knew already: as soon as it comes to healthcare issues: big pharma plays an important part in how the story goes ....
29again
Topic points (SCP): 18
Reply points (CCP): 124

Post by 29again »

OK, my 2 cents on this rumor....

When you do a background check on someone, you enter their name and then the site compiles their records from all OVER the internet, including their arrest warrants, social medias, emails, phone #'s, addresses. as well as EVERYTHING else. Now the thing is that you have to pay to get an account to actually see the info. I believe, and this is only MY opinion, that this is all based on something similar. I don't believe the woman is dead, I think someone tried to search her and doesn't want to pay for the info. I honestly doubt there is a death record for this woman.

Another thing, on some sites, well one that I personally know of, you can take yourself OUT OF their database. I have done that.

I would think a real database, like law enforcement or a private detective might use, might have reliable results. I just don't know what those are...