Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Re: Poal banned Tallest Skill and myself

Post by chrimony »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 pm Cry harder about being called out for what you are.
Translation: Keep acting like a hypocrite douchebag that cried about being called out for alt accounts by AOU, and then turn around and do the exact same thing to me, even though my account is verified here from old Voat. At least AOU could claim to have server logs and all we have is your denials. You have evidence I'm not a sockpuppet, but that doesn't stop you from libeling me while crying about me "libeling" you for posting what got you banned and calling a spade a spade.

You really are a boring troll.
Deleted User 146629

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

chrimony wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:59 pm
Tallest_Skil wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 pm Cry harder about being called out for what you are.
Translation: Keep acting like a hypocrite douchebag that cried about being called out for alt accounts by AOU, and then turn around and do the exact same thing to me, even though my account is verified here from old Voat. At least AOU could claim to have server logs and all we have is your denials. You have evidence I'm not a sockpuppet, but that doesn't stop you from libeling me while crying about me "libeling" you for posting what got you banned and calling a spade a spade.

Are you fucking retarded? I explained in great detail how AOU has no clue if anyone uses an alt. He lied about me having one. Plus he can't track VPNs.
chrimony

Post by chrimony »

T-bitty wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:04 pm Are you fucking retarded? I explained in great detail how AOU has no clue if anyone uses an alt. He lied about me having one. Plus he can't track VPNs.
Here's your "great detail" explanation:
Someone in the comments asked AOU how he knew Tallest Skill was using alts and he refused to answer (some algorithm bull shit or something). I remembered reading some complaints about him here so I made an account to defend my gay lover/top three favorite crackas. AOU accused me of being an alt which was not true as that was the only account I had made (which he would know, so he either lied about me or his algorithm).
So all I have is your word and "some algorithm bull shit or something". But he does have the server logs. Now do I actually believe AOU has valid evidence? No, but he at least has a more plausible claim that Tallest, who has positive evidence that I am NOT a sockpuppet, but accused me of it anyways, multiple times, even after I pointed his hypocritical bullshit.
Deleted User 146629

chrimony wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:41 pm
T-bitty wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:04 pm Are you fucking retarded? I explained in great detail how AOU has no clue if anyone uses an alt. He lied about me having one. Plus he can't track VPNs.
Here's your "great detail" explanation:
Someone in the comments asked AOU how he knew Tallest Skill was using alts and he refused to answer (some algorithm bull shit or something). I remembered reading some complaints about him here so I made an account to defend my gay lover/top three favorite crackas. AOU accused me of being an alt which was not true as that was the only account I had made (which he would know, so he either lied about me or his algorithm).
So all I have is your word and "some algorithm bull shit or something". But he does have the server logs. Now do I actually believe AOU has valid evidence? No, but he at least has a more plausible claim that Tallest, who has positive evidence that I am NOT a sockpuppet, but accused me of it anyways, multiple times, even after I pointed his hypocritical bullshit.
Except if I was an alt he should have banned right away but he didn't, so either he doesn't have a way to verify alts or he lies about people having them (or both). AOU has the gay sex, it's not like I'm the only one saying this either, he's a renown faggot who is known for lying about people and banning them without reason, you can just scroll through this sub. If he were using server logs, which can't track vpns, he would have just said that but he instead made up some bull shit. As I've said like three times now. It's not my word against his, it's the evidence I provided against his word. His word that requires evidence to be true when mine does not (it's not my job to prove a negative but his to prove a positive).
BrennKommando
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 24

Post by BrennKommando »

Quick question for anyone banned from Poal. Were you just banned or did you find that your log in credentials just suddenly didn't work? I've heard the latter from quite a few in the past few days and I have a theory.

Also if any of you would be kind enough to either screenshot or copy/paste whatever message shows up when you're banned/logged out. Thanks.
Tallest_Skil
Reply points (CCP): 138

Post by Tallest_Skil »

chrimony wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:59 pmhypocrite
Learn what words mean before you use them.
being called out for alt accounts
I have no alt accounts. Never have. Never will. Scream harder.
then turn around and do the exact same thing to me
Good for you. Three day old account starts defending proven lies, a man gets suspicious.
At least AOU could claim to have server logs
Except he has no such logs. All he can do is claim.
and all we have is your denials
Because it’s a lie. Meanwhile, all you have is AOU’s word. You know, the word of a proven psychopath.
me "libeling" you for posting what got you banned
Sorry, kiddo. Every single thing you said about my post continues to be a proven falsehood. No rules were broken. No laws were broken. You have no fucking clue what you’re saying.
Literally my line with regard to you. It’s all you’ve ever done. Go defend AOU back on your butt buddies’ website. You’ll get absolutely no sympathy here.
chrimony wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:41 pmSo all I have is your word
All you have is AOU’s word. Yet here you are sucking his cock where everyone knows he’s a liar. Go home, shill.
But he does have the server logs.
No. He doesn’t. He will never show you them because he has nothing. You’re brain damaged.
Now do I actually believe AOU has valid evidence? No

Then shut the fuck up about your defense of things you don’t believe exist, moron.
he at least has a more plausible claim that Tallest
He has no plausibility. I have no sockpuppets. I violated no rules. You have had this proven to you.
Last edited by Tallest_Skil on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 146629

BrennKommando wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:37 pm Quick question for anyone banned from Poal. Were you just banned or did you find that your log in credentials just suddenly didn't work? I've heard the latter from quite a few in the past few days and I have a theory.

Also if any of you would be kind enough to either screenshot or copy/paste whatever message shows up when you're banned/logged out. Thanks.
It logged me out (when I was in the middle of using it) and wouldn't let me log back in, it would either say invalid password or invalid recapture. AOU left up my first account's replies but not the second two.
Last edited by Deleted User 146629 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrennKommando
Reply points (CCP): 24

Post by BrennKommando »

T-bitty wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:13 pm
BrennKommando wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:37 pm Quick question for anyone banned from Poal. Were you just banned or did you find that your log in credentials just suddenly didn't work? I've heard the latter from quite a few in the past few days and I have a theory.

It logged me out (when I was in the middle of using it) and wouldn't let me log back in, it would either say invalid password or invalid recapture. AOU left up my first account's replies but not the second two.
It said "Invalid password" I'm sure. Because despite popular belief most platforms don't allow admins to read other people's PM's. There is however a way they can do it anyway if they are enough of a douchebag. They change your password and then log into your account! That certainly explains the sudden log out. It certainly explains why it was necessary to ban someone and only then force them to log out(this is where I caught on). It certainly explains why you your credentials are no longer valid. I'm 99% certain this is what happened.

That AOU seemingly does this so casually and habitually is disturbing to say the least.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

BrennKommando wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm
T-bitty wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:13 pm

It said "Invalid password" I'm sure. Because despite popular belief most platforms don't allow admins to read other people's PM's. There is however a way they can do it anyway if they are enough of a douchebag. They change your password and then log into your account! That certainly explains the sudden log out. It certainly explains why it was necessary to ban someone and only then force them to log out(this is where I caught on). It certainly explains why you your credentials are no longer valid. I'm 99% certain this is what happened.

That AOU seemingly does this so casually and habitually is disturbing to say the least.
He changed user's login credential to basically shadowban that user. He changed the login "error" message at least twice with bogus reason for invalid login. It included "invalid characters in username" and "incorrect captcha" when correct inputs were provided. I think there was another "error" message I am not able to recall.

>That AOU seemingly does this so casually and habitually is disturbing to say the least.

And yes, he has no ethical regard when he does it; he then lies about it in public with straight face. How other users do not see this as a problem and still trust that platform is beyond me, unless they have similar mentality with respect to the admins.
chrimony

Post by chrimony »

Tallest_Skil wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:53 pm Learn what words mean before you use them.
I perfectly well know what they mean, hypocrite.
Three day old account starts defending proven lies, a man gets suspicious.
But you replied here that I was a sockpuppet, where my account was made right before the shutdown of Voat and is verified as being a Voat account. And you continued to call me a sockpuppet even after I pointed out my account here was verified, hypocrite.