Jews and the NWO

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Jews and the NWO

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

I am not including people like Kissinger, Rothschild, Soros and Marx because those people are worth their own posts.

I'm going to clarify something, not for the morons who call everyone who doesn't think like them a kike but for those who are truly thoughtful and look for answers and evidences rather than edgy memes. When I say "it's not just the jews" I am not saying that the jews aren't involved; jews are essential to the NWO, they hate white people, christianity and the "every single time" meme is true. Their upbringing makes them natural globalists and anti-whites. Also, their messianic and kabbalistic heritage is not exclusive to them; other religions and schools of thought share the same roots, and thus their goals and underlying philosophies are the same. The goal for world government, messianism, communism and others is not solely jewish, and there are groups which sought these goals way before the jews were relevant in world politics. Most jews, whether they're anti white or not, won't be part of the elite of the NWO, they don't know about the true teachings of their religion and according to my personal investigation on the matter, the term "goyim" may also apply to them (I can expand on this if you want).