Cecil Rhodes wanted a "secret society" to rule the world.

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Cecil Rhodes wanted a "secret society" to rule the world.

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

Cecil Rhodes was a British mining magnate and politician in southern Africa who served as Prime Minister of the Cape Colony from 1890 to 1896. An ardent believer in British imperialism, Rhodes and his British South Africa Company founded the southern African territory of Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe and Zambia), which the company named after him in 1895. South Africa's Rhodes University is also named after him. Rhodes set up the provisions of the Rhodes Scholarship, which is funded by his estate.

From the wikipedia article on him:

MR. RHODES'S IDEAL OF ANGLO-SAXON GREATNESS; Statement of His Aims, Written for W.T. Stead In 1890. He Believed a Wealthy Secret Society Should Work to Secure the World's Peace and a British-American Federation.
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/1902/04/09/arch ... -aims.html

Apart from being mentored by Carroll Quigley, who stated he was "not opposed" to its goals, Bill Clinton was one of the recipients of the Rhodes Scholarships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rhodes_Scholars
Deleted User 2149

Re: Cecil Rhodes wanted a "secret society" to rule the world.

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Don't get me started on that faggot. It is said of Rhodes that he had a strangely high-pitched voice for a man. Probably a paedo or a faggot or both.
TheRealSkeptic5000
Topic points (SCP): 408
Reply points (CCP): 223

Re: Cecil Rhodes wanted a "secret society" to rule the world.

Post by TheRealSkeptic5000 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:41 pm Don't get me started on that faggot. It is said of Rhodes that he had a strangely high-pitched voice for a man. Probably a paedo or a faggot or both.
I'm gonna have to get you started on him. Tell us what you know about him.