Moderator: Fateswebb

antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: I don't really know where to "put" this but Putt appears to be posting to the Voat chat today.

Post by antiliberalsociety »

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:11 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:08 am
DawnRazor wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:35 pm
I can't find it because I'm looking in the wrong places but you MUST have it:

Video of Nazis marching at night in swastika formation, holding candles

It's fucking glorious
I don't have the .gif of that one, but I've seen it.

I'm pretty sure it's on one of the World at War discs.
If I could make my own gifs I'd have a field day

Deleted User 4246

Post by Deleted User 4246 »

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety

Re: I don't really know where to "put" this but Putt appears to be posting to the Voat chat today.

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:21 am
DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:11 am
I'm pretty sure it's on one of the World at War discs.
If I could make my own gifs I'd have a field day
So much smiling, fun, respect and laughter.
Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:52 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:51 am
DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 am
So much smiling, fun, respect and laughter.
*cough*timemachine*cough*
Here's a few from my collection

Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
antiliberalsociety

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:59 am
DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:52 am

*cough*timemachine*cough*
Here's a few from my collection

Wow.

"Save"
"Save"
"Save"
"Save"
"Save"
"Save"
"Save"

But seriously, what if we could. What if we could get it back.

I used to know, but I forgot --- what were the defining moments of loss ---what if we tried to undo them.

sssssshhhh... I have an Iron Cross on my back.
The defining moments of loss was simply waiting too long.

Just think, we were so close... https://www.bitchute.com/video/nk4DivJZEDF3/
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety

DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:46 am
antiliberalsociety wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:19 am
DawnRazor wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 am Wow.

But seriously, what if we could. What if we could get it back.

I used to know, but I forgot --- what were the defining moments of loss ---what if we tried to undo them.

sssssshhhh... I have an Iron Cross on my back.
The defining moments of loss was simply waiting too long.

Just think, we were so close... https://www.bitchute.com/video/nk4DivJZEDF3/

Wow.

That was wild.

I had no idea!!

Those old NYC cops looked so sharp in their long police coats!!

My dad uses to watch World at War all the time and I didn't appreciate it at the time, but I'm starting to think I might want to seek out that series.

Do you think the information in it is accurate or just written by the victors with a slant?

I am troubled by Stalingrad, though, what happened there?
Be very careful with mainstream movies. Take everything you see in a movie/series with a grain of salt. Do your own research but be careful of the sources. Don't just stick to the mainstream. They mix lies with the truth to attack, but they do sprinkle the truth in their media under the guise of fiction. The challenge is trying to weed out fact from fiction. 99% of what they say Hitler said or thought is pure propaganda. They never show the speeches, the translations, the documents. Even my last link took raw footage and polluted it with Jewish agenda, bashing Hitler once again. In an interview, the Jewish "film maker" won't show the raw footage of that rally, instead he justified the kike rushing the stage to interrupt their free speech rally. If you try to find that raw footage, good fucking luck. That kike version is the only one that's out there, you'd have to go to the national archives and buy a copy.

I did a project on Jewish subversion in media on my own accord, and I never finished it. There **is no** finishing it. It got so deep, so quick that I couldn't myself keep up with the contents and tricks. I got so lost in it, I really realized their genius when it counts. It's like they're autistic, they fail at work, innovation, successful breeding - but the one talent they have is rising to power through deception better than anyone in the world. It's fucking mind blowing.

Have a looksee: https://searchvoat.co/v/whatever/3614554/22167033

Some of the links have expired, if you're wondering what my example was just shoot me the line and I'll dig it up.

As far as Stalingrad, I chock that up to US banks funding the USSR to the tune of Billions in today's money, and as David Irving described from his research, "the army melted into the sand only to reform and rise up again." That combined with Hitler falling ill and unable to lead the war, his generals decided in his stead the best tactic was head on fighting instead of the flanking method to surround the city. It failed most horribly.
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 4246

Last edited by Deleted User 4246 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.