3 year Delta, Q drop 703 - Sacrifice Our Children

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

3 year Delta, Q drop 703 - Sacrifice Our Children

Post by EricKaliberhall »

Q 703 Feb 10, 2018 3:33:29 AM EST
“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q
https://operationq.pub/?n=703

Stay frosty!
Last edited by EricKaliberhall on Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Re: 3 year Delta, Q drop 703 - Sacrifice Our Children

Post by Vindicator »

I decided to take a portion of the time I used to spend spreading our research on Twitter before they banned me from the platform waging spiritual warfare on the street. Been going to the local Planned Parenthood every week on late-term abortion day and praying the Rosary aloud on the sidewalk with a small group from my parish. I'm ashamed it took a "Catholic" pedo in the White House to get me out there on the front lines, but I'm sure as hell out there, now!

If enough folks picked up the sword of St. Dominic, we'd run these child sacrificers out of power in short order!

Also, in my research into spiritual warfare I've been reading among the great saints. Just got a copy of the writings of St. Brigitta of Sweden. Wow! That lady was hard core! Here's a sample:

Jesus said to her, "I am that bread that seems to be and feels like bread on the altar but is transformed into my body that was crucified. As anything dry and easily inflammable is quickly consumed if it is placed on the fire, and nothing remains of the form of the wood but all of it becomes fire, so too, when these words are said, 'This is my body,' what before was bread immediately becomes my body. It is set a flame not by fire like wood but by my divinity. Therefore, those who eat my bread betray me. What kind of murder could be more abhorrent than when someone kills himself? Or what betrayal could be worse than when two persons are joined by an indissoluble bond, such as a married couple, and one betrays the other? What does one of the spouses do in order to betray the other? He says to her by way of deception: 'Let us go to such and such a place so I can have my way with you!' She goes with him then in all simplicity, ready for her spouse's every wish.

But when he finds the right opportunity and place, he brings against her three treacherous weapons. Either he uses something heavy enough to kill her with one blow, or sharp enough to slice right through her vital organs, or else something to smother and suffocate the spirit of life in her directly. Then, when she has died, the traitor thinks to himself: 'Now I have done wrong. If my crime comes out in the open and becomes public, I will be condemned to death.' Then he goes and puts his wife's body in some hidden place, so his sin will not be discovered. This is the way I am dealt with by the priests who are my betrayers. For they and I are bound by a single bond when they take the bread and, by pronouncing the words, change it into my true body, which I received from the Virgin. None of the angels can do this. I have given that dignity to priests alone and have selected them for the highest orders. But they deal with me like betrayers. They put on a happy and pleasant face for me and lead me to a hidden place where they can betray me. These priests put on a happy face by appearing to be good and simple. They lead me to a hidden chamber by approaching the altar. There I am ready like a bride or bridegroom to carry out all their wishes, and instead they betray me."

St Bridget of Sweden. The Revelations of Saint Bridget of Sweden: Books 1-5 (pp. 117-118). UNKNOWN. Kindle Edition.

She was known in her day for being a very pointed critic of corruption in the Church.
Last edited by Vindicator on Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.