Poal is fucking garbage and will never be a replacement for Voat

Poal was created by some ex-goats when Voat was in trouble a couple of years back. It is effectively a Voat clone. There has been some debate on Voat about the extent to which Poal is truly "free speech".
crazy_eyes
Topic points (SCP): 68
Reply points (CCP): 109

Re: Poal is fucking garbage and will never be a replacement for Voat

Post by crazy_eyes »

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check those places out, as I have not visited either of them. To me Poal just seems like a lifeboat, I appreciate that it's there and I would miss it for sure if it did not exist, but it doesn't feel like home. Not at all. VOAT felt like home to me from the beginning and it used to be very slow but I stuck with it and it grew to become something great. So if a place is cool and slow that's not going to keep me away. Thanks again
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

crazy_eyes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 am I am happy to see you guys still keeping at it here. I don't know where to go. This place today reminded me of VOAT more than anything online since Christmas. I'm going to come visit you all more often. It's not the same but I don't know where to go. I been trying to use poal but I don't like it at all its fucking gay. Nowhere else interests me at all except maybe the chans but that shit isnt the same anymore either.
I wandered lonely as a cloud.....to saidit, notabug and other places. I soon ditched them all and now just hang out here and the goatpen.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

crazy_eyes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:12 am Thanks for the suggestions. I will check those places out, as I have not visited either of them. To me Poal just seems like a lifeboat, I appreciate that it's there and I would miss it for sure if it did not exist, but it doesn't feel like home. Not at all. VOAT felt like home to me from the beginning and it used to be very slow but I stuck with it and it grew to become something great. So if a place is cool and slow that's not going to keep me away. Thanks again
I'm with you on that. Ruqqus is a faggier, more censorship version of plebbit. I just go there to annoy the kike admins.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

It is possible that poal admin lurked on preview chatroom, goatpen, or SVF. We were discussing about how gay poal's night mode were and how it did not have day mode in one of those three places. Shortly after that (maybe within a week), it came out with an announcement that it had implemented the day mode theme. Interesting timing.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

MadWorld wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:25 am It is possible that poal admin lurked on preview chatroom, goatpen, or SVF. We were discussing about how gay poal's night mode were and how it did not have day mode in one of those three places. Shortly after that (maybe within a week), it came out with an announcement that it had implemented the day mode theme. Interesting timing.
This is funny. Has undertones of paranoia, a very jewish trait.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

MadWorld wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:25 am It is possible that poal admin lurked on preview chatroom, goatpen, or SVF. We were discussing about how gay poal's night mode were and how it did not have day mode in one of those three places. Shortly after that (maybe within a week), it came out with an announcement that it had implemented the day mode theme. Interesting timing.
I fucking hated that forced niggermode. They were being compared to Ruqqus which I'm sure even they didn't want to be associated with, so throw in a "See? We listen to people!" feature to combat it - then continue their ban spree.