Moderator: kestrel9

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Baikonur Cosmodrome & Abandoned Space Shuttles

Post by kestrel9 »

https://archive.md/RXbq7
https://www.abandonedspaces.com/uncateg ... ml?edg-c=1
Space Shuttles: The Baikonur Cosmodrome is the world’s largest space ‘hanger’, and it reached the grand age of 64 years old on June 2, 2019. A variety of spacecraft were tested here, including the Energia-Buran system.
see https://spacecentre.co.uk/blog-post/bur ... e-shuttle/ for info on Energia-Buran system.

See video 3:29
phpBB [video]
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Baikonur Cosmodrome & Abandoned Space Shuttles

Post by justALover »

The Buran really was impressive: able to complete a whole mission just on autopilot, when the STS requires a whole crew.

Too bad about the goddamn roof caving in and crushing the poor Buran, but that's communism for you: throw a lot of blood money at things then don't bother taking care of them.

Sounds like capitalism too, I guess.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

justALover wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:30 pm The Buran really was impressive: able to complete a whole mission just on autopilot, when the STS requires a whole crew.

Too bad about the goddamn roof caving in and crushing the poor Buran, but that's communism for you: throw a lot of blood money at things then don't bother taking care of them.

The US isn't actually capitalist, that's just the lullaby they sing to us to keep us from viciously revolting and taking their precious power away from them. They abandoned the gold standard to rob us blind. They won't show us Fort Knox anymore because it's empty. Democracy speaks the same language as communism, and that's why jews love it so much.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:02 am
justALover wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:30 pm The Buran really was impressive: able to complete a whole mission just on autopilot, when the STS requires a whole crew.

The US isn't actually capitalist, that's just the lullaby they sing to us to keep us from viciously revolting and taking their precious power away from them. They abandoned the gold standard to rob us blind. They won't show us Fort Knox anymore because it's empty. Democracy speaks the same language as communism, and that's why jews love it so much.
"Democracy speaks the same language as communism", I like that line.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:46 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:02 am

"Democracy speaks the same language as communism", I like that line.
An economics lesson I learned from George Lincoln Rockwell. 😎
GoatCallCenter
Topic points (SCP): 23
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by GoatCallCenter »

You have reached GoatCallCenter. Thank you for your patience as our notification services are being updated.
SparkS
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 3

Post by SparkS »

wtf why was antiliberalsociety banned lol? i wanted to give a like to a post and seems i couldnt cause he was banned. i know him on voat.... not a friend but an important member of that crap... wtf am i missing lol?
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

SparkS wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:38 pm wtf why was antiliberalsociety banned lol? i wanted to give a like to a post and seems i couldnt cause he was banned. i know him on voat.... not a friend but an important member of that crap... wtf am i missing lol?
Official reason: Banned for no reason at all.

You can still post comments to him on this forum https://communities.win/u/JosephGoebbels5/