Oh the Horror! Being Misgendered beyond the Grave!

Honk Honk
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Oh the Horror! Being Misgendered beyond the Grave!

Post by kestrel9 »

These delusional sick fucks need to cease and desist.

LGBT Activists Push to Bar Anthropologists from Identifying Human Remains as ‘Male’ or ‘Female’
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/07/ ... or-female/ :o :o
LGBT activists are pushing to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as “male” or “female,” arguing that scientists cannot know how an ancient individuals identified themselves.

Canadian Master’s degree candidate Emma Palladino took to Twitter earlier this month to point out that transgender individuals “can’t escape” their sex, not because it’s physically impossible to change one’s sex, but because archaeologists who find their bones one day “will assign you the same gender as you had at birth.”

:shock:

Palladino went on to reassure the transgender community that even if “some shitty archaeologist in the future misgenders” them, they will still get to be whoever they want to be, even when they’re dead.

“And even IF some shitty archaeologist in the future misgenders you, that will never change who you were, regardless of whether you’ve medically or socially transitioned, regardless of anything,” she wrote. “You are you, a dignified human, and always will be, even in death.”
Deleted User 2149

Re: Oh the Horror! Being Misgendered beyond the Grave!

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Fuck this gay world. I never in a million years imagined I'd witness such madness in my lifetime.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:10 pm Fuck this gay world. I never in a million years imagined I'd witness such madness in my lifetime.
Here's a proposed solution for flag people worried about being misgendered beyond death:

Woke crematoriums can offer a dignified choice of turning your non-binary bones into a pride themed bone china memorial egg cup or other recepticle or ornament. The writing can be personalized with preferred pronouns and adorned with color stripe flags of choice. Perhaps the ash can be infused with color glitter of choice or other way of avoiding whiteness. /s

Some history of fine bone china https://goodizen.com/a-pile-of-bison-bo ... a-960x457/
Deleted User 2149

kestrel9 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:36 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:10 pm Fuck this gay world. I never in a million years imagined I'd witness such madness in my lifetime.
Here's a proposed solution for flag people worried about being misgendered beyond death:

Woke crematoriums can offer a dignified choice of turning your non-binary bones into a pride themed bone china memorial egg cup or other recepticle or ornament. The writing can be personalized with preferred pronouns and adorned with color stripe flags of choice. Perhaps the ash can be infused with color glitter of choice or other way of avoiding whiteness. /s

Some history of fine bone china https://goodizen.com/a-pile-of-bison-bo ... a-960x457/
Please stop, I can only take so much.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

kestrel9 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:36 pm

EDIT:
I just realized that the proposal was already non-inclusive and might offend transspecies non-binary flagists. Here is one suggestion for bird identifists (see viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9259 )

Both glitter shakers together would be lovingly and respectfully constructed as the bone ash memorial of one person.
Of course the degree of feminine/masculine presenting featured could be omitted or adjusted.

For those who shun distinctions of humanity altogether something along these lines might suffice (without the whiteness of course):
Deleted User 2149

:x
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:17 pm:x
Sorry I had just posted the last one before reading your plea for tapping out.
kestrel9

Post by kestrel9 »

So I had proposed some solutions to the issue of flag people being misidentified as their biological sex after death.

The more obvious solution is laid out in Bladrunner 2049:

Coded Gender ID is marked somewhere on the bones of the deceased. Viola! Makes easy work for woke archeologists.