Ursula Haverbeck

Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Ursula Haverbeck

Post by Thisismyaccount »

This lady has the jews scared shitless. So it's back to prison for her AGAIN.

Deleted User 2149

Re: Ursula Haverbeck

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I may or may not have sent her fan mail during her last prison stint, dangerous criminal that she is.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

She's a good lady in my book and a hero.
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:05 pm This lady has the jews scared shitless. So it's back to prison for her AGAIN.

Those uniforms... Where have I seen them before...

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:42 pm I may or may not have sent her fan mail during her last prison stint, dangerous criminal that she is.
I wrote to her in prison a few years ago as well. She sets an example for all White political dissidents and deserves respect. She IS dangerous to the jew world order and their twisted history lies. The very fact that they want to silence a peaceful gentle old lady will make people question WTF is going on. That's why people never hear about her on the mainstream news.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:42 pm I may or may not have sent her fan mail during her last prison stint, dangerous criminal that she is.
I wrote to her in prison a few years ago as well. She sets an example for all White political dissidents and deserves respect. She IS dangerous to the jew world order and their twisted history lies. The very fact that they want to silence a peaceful gentle old lady will make people question WTF is going on. That's why people never hear about her on the mainstream news.
Agree 100%. I admire her so much. And have you noticed how good she looks for her age. There are 60 year olds who look older and closer to death than she does.
And can you imagine being one of those soulless zogbots pictured next to her? I'd want the ground to swallow me.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:14 pm
TFS wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 pm
Agree 100%. I admire her so much. And have you noticed how good she looks for her age. There are 60 year olds who look older and closer to death than she does.
And can you imagine being one of those soulless zogbots pictured next to her? I'd want the ground to swallow me.
Inner beauty always shines through in the end, same goes for inner ugliness.