Site status; and expiring certificate

SearchVoat
Topic points (SCP): 298
Reply points (CCP): 795

Site status; and expiring certificate

Post by SearchVoat »

To repeat what I said in Chat yesterday, the site will stay up for at least another few weeks, maybe permanently. I hate being unreliable so I'm very sorry for the flip-flopping. Still won't talk about why, sorry.

However, unfortunately, the SSL certificate will expire Monday 13 June 2:32 UTC, I don't have access to the server, and won't be able to update it for another week. This is entirely coincidental, don't read anything into it. Just very bad planning on my part.

Depending on your browser, you'll get an error message saying something like "Invalid certificate". If you can, try to ignore the warning and carry on as before. In any case it'll be fixed around Saturday 18 June.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Re: Site status; and expiring certificate

Post by EricKaliberhall »

You are a Viking @SearchVoat. o7
doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Post by doginventer »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,

SearchVoat best Voat!
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

SearchVoat wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:24 am To repeat what I said in Chat yesterday, the site will stay up for at least another few weeks, maybe permanently. I hate being unreliable so I'm very sorry for the flip-flopping. Still won't talk about why, sorry.

However, unfortunately, the SSL certificate will expire Monday 13 June 2:32 UTC, I don't have access to the server, and won't be able to update it for another week. This is entirely coincidental, don't read anything into it. Just very bad planning on my part.

Depending on your browser, you'll get an error message saying something like "Invalid certificate". If you can, try to ignore the warning and carry on as before. In any case it'll be fixed around Saturday 18 June.
You have the best site for free speech out there, but... When do we get our colorizer?? :lol:

Many thanks for everything you've done. I'm still destroying @oaf / @oar / try with his own words which wouldn't be possible without SV. To date it's an invaluable tool that can't be replaced. We all owe you one 😎
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Not a problem dude, we have faith in you :D
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

Thanks for getting back to us on this, really appreciate the feedback. :D