Voat clone?

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

Chiefpacman
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 17

Re: Voat clone?

Post by Chiefpacman »

You're already here!

All the pre-existing ones are cancerous for one reason or another
Vindicator
Topic points (SCP): 95
Reply points (CCP): 266

Post by Vindicator »

Thisismyvoatusername wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:35 am I missed Putt on chat by half an hour or so. I didn't know he showed up here. Did he say much of anything? Do you remember which post?
Screencaps of the convo in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=2137#p2137
Steelerfish
Topic points (SCP): 32
Reply points (CCP): 46

Post by Steelerfish »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 am I also tried to post in the goatpen and received notification I could not use the word niggers.

It’ll be normal soon.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Vindicator wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:27 am
Thisismyvoatusername wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:35 am I missed Putt on chat by half an hour or so. I didn't know he showed up here. Did he say much of anything? Do you remember which post?
Screencaps of the convo in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=2137#p2137
Sad how people still worship him after being fucked over.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:08 am Sad how people still worship him after being fucked over.
I don't worship Putt. I think his site-suicide was a self-indulgent drama orgy that needlessly hijacked one of the holiest weeks of the year. In four years, he never once responded to a single email I sent alerting him to CP posted to v/pizzagate, of which there were several incidents, although he did clean up a doxing situation once in 2017.

I do find it interesting to speculate about what might be going on behind the scenes, however.
Thisismyvoatusername
Topic points (SCP): 8
Reply points (CCP): 93

Post by Thisismyvoatusername »

Vindicator wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 am I do find it interesting to speculate about what might be going on behind the scenes, however.
Yeah, I pretty much am taking Putt at his word as to why Voat shut down and why he did it how he did. It seems like a reasonable, simple story (Occam's Razor and all). But that doesn't mean there isn't more to it, possibly a lot more. That's why I'm interested what he said here on SVF.

I saw what he said on chat in the feed because I could still read it, I just joined it too late to actually chat with him because he was already gone.
Thisismyvoatusername
Topic points (SCP): 8
Reply points (CCP): 93

Post by Thisismyvoatusername »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 am I also tried to post in the goatpen and received notification I could not use the word niggers.
I'm sure it will be fixed soon, but for now you can get past the SJW wokist filter it by writing something like nïggers, fàggots or kîkes.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Post by EricKaliberhall »

Vindicator wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:30 am
EricKaliberhall wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:00 pm Good evening my brothers and sisters!

Kaliberhall is reporting for duty!

Rumors about a Voat clone been going around. Anyone got any updates?

Endgame is near, stay frosty patriots!

I don't know if pinging people works her... So, I'll just give it a go. @Vindicator
Yep. SearchVoat added that feature at our request on the very first or second day. :-)

Endgame is definitely near.

There was a Voat clone at https://taov.co, and the only username registered was Putt's but it was invitation only and has been offline the past few days anyway. Putt did show up here to make one post. He was also sighted in the chat at the old PreviewVoat.co (chat is still working; the rest of the site is Read Only). So, we're camping here, since SearchVoat has made us such a good bivouac.

What've you been up to since Christmas? I hope enjoying a vacation!
What've you been up to since Christmas? I hope enjoying a vacation!
Staying under the radar, I'm going to sound like [[[HRC]]] here, but I've taking long walks in the woods... Much snow in Sweden now, and it's a perfect way to combined with my daily intake of THC... Efficient and peaceful in a ClownWorld gone uber mad... Are you buckled up yet, brother? :)
Last edited by EricKaliberhall on Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EricKaliberhall
Topic points (SCP): 469
Reply points (CCP): 788

Post by EricKaliberhall »

Bunch a Goddame NiggerFaggots... All of them.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

EricKaliberhall wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:46 pm Staying under the radar, I'm going to sound like [[[HRC]]] here, but I've taking long walks in the woods... Much snow in Sweden now, and it's a perfect way to combined with my daily intake of THC... Efficient and peaceful in a ClownWorld gone uber mad... Are you buckled up yet, brother? :)
Oh yes. Buckled snug. Going with my spec ops son-in-law to purchase an AR-15 this weekend. Previously only a handgun owner. Figured it was prudent, since ANTIFA fags cased my house last week and attempted to dox me as a Trump supporter to my employer because I still had a big flag up.

I, too, have been doing a lot of hiking in the woods, though it's been unseasonably warm here this winter. It was almost 60F up on the mountain today. We had a HUGE storm the night before last. Saw probably 20 giant trees down. Incredible amount of rain dumped, as well. I wish it would get cold and snow!

Some day I would love to visit Sweden. My great grandfather was Swedish.