If you drink the Boer's favourite alcoholic beverage, you may start speaking Boer with a perfect accent

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

If you drink the Boer's favourite alcoholic beverage, you may start speaking Boer with a perfect accent

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Brandy (specifically Klipdrift, known colloquially as "Klippies) and coke :x

phpBB [video]
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: If you drink the Boer's favourite alcoholic beverage, you may start speaking Boer with a perfect accent

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:01 pm Brandy (specifically Klipdrift, known colloquially as "Klippies) and coke :x
Ewww! Why would anyone put coke in anything? Ruination of a perfectly good libation.
Deleted User 2149

Re: If you drink the Boer's favourite alcoholic beverage, you may start speaking Boer with a perfect accent

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:14 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:01 pm Brandy (specifically Klipdrift, known colloquially as "Klippies) and coke :x
Ewww! Why would anyone put coke in anything? Ruination of a perfectly good libation.
Fuck only knows. I don't drink alcohol, so the idea of brandy is revolting to me, with or without coke- which is also revolting. ☠️
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:17 pm Fuck only knows. I don't drink alcohol, so the idea of brandy is revolting to me, with or without coke- which is also revolting. ☠️
Alcohol has its uses, in moderation. But, you couldn't pay me to drink cola. Yuck!
I'll have a 7-up once in a while, though.