Kaffers have zero respect for wildlife, this is NOT what you do when you encounter a lion

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Kaffers have zero respect for wildlife, this is NOT what you do when you encounter a lion

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

phpBB [video]

:lol:

Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Kaffers have zero respect for wildlife, this is NOT what you do when you encounter a lion

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I have photos of a lion pride surrounding us in Etosha Pan national park. I have a very healthy respect for predators and we were very quiet when they were around.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Kaffers have zero respect for wildlife, this is NOT what you do when you encounter a lion

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:01 pm I have photos of a lion pride surrounding us in Etosha Pan national park. I have a very healthy respect for predators and we were very quiet when they were around.
Oh, you mean you didn't start tooting your horn to aggravate them? Why ever not?
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Park wardens would have kicked us out of the park and we were to chicken shit to do it. :lol: