Deleted User 2149

Re: Wearing a mask because she cares about her health

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

She could be the poster girl for the halfwit muzzle community. Everyone of the fuckers who voluntarily puts on a face diaper is either obese, a non-White, or a young woman with blue or pink hair and a nose ring.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:32 pm She could be the poster girl for the halfwit muzzle community. Everyone of the fuckers who voluntarily puts on a face diaper is either obese, a non-White, or a young woman with blue or pink hair and a nose ring.
For me it's the other way round, Whitey can't wait to comply like a good goy and blacks are the ones not wearing muzzles.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:49 pm
TFS wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:32 pm She could be the poster girl for the halfwit muzzle community. Everyone of the fuckers who voluntarily puts on a face diaper is either obese, a non-White, or a young woman with blue or pink hair and a nose ring.
For me it's the other way round, Whitey can't wait to comply like a good goy and blacks are the ones not wearing muzzles.
Really? That's not how it is where I am. Unfortunately it looks like Whites are more willing to take the jewish bioweapon injection though.