Prince Andrew stripped of military titles and charities amid sex abuse lawsuit

Investigating corruption, child trafficking and abuse uncovered in the WikiLeaks Podesta emails.

Moderators: Heisenberg123, Vindicator, EricKaliberhall, darkknight111

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Prince Andrew stripped of military titles and charities amid sex abuse lawsuit

Post by kestrel9 »

https://archive.is/6qu1h
London (CNN) — Britain's Prince Andrew has been stripped of his military titles and charities, Buckingham Palace announced on Thursday, a day after a judge ruled a sexual abuse civil lawsuit against the Queen's son could proceed.

Andrew will also no longer use the style "His Royal Highness" in any official capacity, a royal source told CNN on Thursday. The source said the decision was "widely discussed" among the royal family.

"With The Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen," the palace said in a statement.
The royal source also told CNN that "all of the Duke's roles have been handed back to the Queen with immediate effect for redistribution to other members of the Royal Family. For clarity, they will not return to The Duke of York."
EDIT: There was pressure on the Queen to do it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -away.html
It comes after more than 150 veterans joined forces to express their outrage, writing to the Queen to demand Andrew was removed from the honorary military positions.

Accusing the Duke of bringing the services he is associated with into disrepute, the 152 former members of the Royal Navy, RAF and Army said that 'were this any other senior military officer it is inconceivable that he would still be in post'.
Last edited by kestrel9 on Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Prince Andrew stripped of military titles and charities amid sex abuse lawsuit

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

"Stripped". Bullshit, mummy just took them away for a while. I will bet anyone one of my 1kg silver bars that NOTHING will come of this. (You pay postage though!)
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Prince Andrew stripped of military titles and charities amid sex abuse lawsuit

Post by Thisismyaccount »

He was stripped of his Honorary Col status of three Canadian Reserve Regiments

Colonel-in-Chief of the Queen's York Rangers (Canada)
Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada
Colonel-in-Chief of the Princess Louise Fusiliers (Canada)

Sucks to be him.
MartinTimothy1
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): -5

Post by MartinTimothy1 »

Take it easy on Prince Andrew fr chrissakes, relationships with seventeen year old prostitutes are not a serious offense, ok he prefers developed relationships with young women, and found Epstein whose social standing rose via their "friendship" was able to introduce him to like minded girls.

If Eppy wanted to line me up with a couple of young chicks at any time I would be his friend as well .. Prince Andrew's sexploits under the tutelage of Epstein thence Mossad were recorded and filmed for the purpose of blackmail, now that the whole thing has gone belly up the blackmail has been called in as it were.

Insofar as PA's high profile means he not Epstein or Mossad takes the heat - There are far more serious allegations against the Royal Family, in that the Queen and Prince Philip are alleged to have carried out massacres of indigenous children in Australia in 1963 and in Canada in 1964. Link.

While Prince Charles appears to be an afficionado of cannibal feasting, not withstanding the Naked Man Escapes Buckingham Palace situ, the David Icke "Satanism at Sandringham & Balmoral" material, or the 2011 Alisa Dmitrijeva file, Police: Body Found on Queen's Estate Was Murder.
Last edited by MartinTimothy1 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

"Stripped". Bullshit, mummy just took them away for a while. I will bet anyone one of my 1kg silver bars that NOTHING will come of this. (You pay postage though!)
Agree. He'll go through the trial as regular-joe citizen for now.