A beautiful old clip of the late Eugene Terre'Blanche being humerous in his younger years

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

A beautiful old clip of the late Eugene Terre'Blanche being humerous in his younger years

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

For anyone who doesn't know, "Uncle ET" or "Oom ET" (as he was fondly known) was the leader of the AWB. He was attacked and killed by kaffers as he lay sleeping in his bed. I saw the photos, they smashed his skull in completely. He was a published poet and author and the best orator I ever heard. He loved his people and he loved his family. He honoured the women in his life (mother, wife, daughter) and several of his poems are about them.

Unless you understand Afrikaans, you won't pick up on the finer nuances, so much gets lost in translation.

"The days of you shooting us left, right and centre at Blood River are over". (A reference to the god-given victory of the Boers at the Battle of Blood River)
To which someone else, he tells us, said "When the times comes for us to shoot, we're not going to shoot left, right and centre - just left(ists)".

phpBB [video]
Deleted User 2149

Re: A beautiful old clip of the late Eugene Terre'Blanche being humerous in his younger years

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Of course I mean humorous but you can't edit titles