Anyone else have weird, creepy neighbours?

Deleted User 2149

Anyone else have weird, creepy neighbours?

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

As in people you thought were wonderful for several years until you accidentally discovered they were weird, creepy as fuck, and bat shit crazy?
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Anyone else have weird, creepy neighbours?

Post by justALover »

Aren't most people weird, creepy and crazy, including oneself?

I'm fine with people being crazy, as long as they're not crazy in my house.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:57 pm Aren't most people weird, creepy and crazy, including oneself?

I'm fine with people being crazy, as long as they're not crazy in my house.
Their craziness can still affect you.
The cunts next door are in their 80's. They act like a model of society. Then I discovered the old bastard was a peeping Tom. His summer hobby is hanging out of his bathroom window (which requires climbing into the bath) to look at me in the garden. He thought I couldn't see him, but I think I made my point by saying very loudly "Why are you looking at me?".

Fucking creep.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

Why don't I have neighbors that peep on me when I'm in the garden? That's unfair.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:03 pm As in people you thought were wonderful for several years until you accidentally discovered they were weird, creepy as fuck, and bat shit crazy?
There's been a slew of them. I pay close attention to the neighborhood happenings, and I installed cameras for good measure. I saw too much :shock:

Traffic in/out all day & night, loose Rotweilers from said house, different cars showing up all the time, cops visiting on a regular basis and leaving with one of them, the garage burning down in the middle of the night...

So there's a lot of history (it's an old neighborhood, many have been here 40+ years). Two doors down there was a family we knew well that sold & moved up to their lake cabin to retire. Their kids back in the 80's were known for being the biggest cocaine dealers in the area, and their criminal history shows it. The kids (boomers) were friends with a family down the other direction a few houses for decades, the house they still live in and have all the traffic. We'll call them Family 2.

A few years ago I noticed they were plowing snow at the house next door to the first family, whom were also oldschool neighbors. Then my bro gave me the lowdown, the granddaughter of the old guy living there was friends with Family 2. My bro knew them through his trade and is close with Family 1. Next thing I know she had "whiskey plates" on her car (they give you special plates starting with W when you get a DWI which restricts you from driving anywhere but work/necessity).

Family 4 who lives across from family 1 & 3 (we are close enough that we've vacationed together) were visiting one day and sharing observations in the neighborhood. They said the Family 3 granddaughter was always coming back at odd hours and hanging around with (I nicknamed them the meth family) 2.

What I did not know until I was older, is that Families 1, 2, and 3 were all Jewish. I once was blind, but now I see.
Deleted User 2149

antiliberalsociety wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:41 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:03 pm As in people you thought were wonderful for several years until you accidentally discovered they were weird, creepy as fuck, and bat shit crazy?
There's been a slew of them. I pay close attention to the neighborhood happenings, and I installed cameras for good measure. I saw too much :shock:

Traffic in/out all day & night, loose Rotweilers from said house, different cars showing up all the time, cops visiting on a regular basis and leaving with one of them, the garage burning down in the middle of the night...

So there's a lot of history (it's an old neighborhood, many have been here 40+ years). Two doors down there was a family we knew well that sold & moved up to their lake cabin to retire. Their kids back in the 80's were known for being the biggest cocaine dealers in the area, and their criminal history shows it. The kids (boomers) were friends with a family down the other direction a few houses for decades, the house they still live in and have all the traffic. We'll call them Family 2.

A few years ago I noticed they were plowing snow at the house next door to the first family, whom were also oldschool neighbors. Then my bro gave me the lowdown, the granddaughter of the old guy living there was friends with Family 2. My bro knew them through his trade and is close with Family 1. Next thing I know she had "whiskey plates" on her car (they give you special plates starting with W when you get a DWI which restricts you from driving anywhere but work/necessity).

Family 4 who lives across from family 1 & 3 (we are close enough that we've vacationed together) were visiting one day and sharing observations in the neighborhood. They said the Family 3 granddaughter was always coming back at odd hours and hanging around with (I nicknamed them the meth family) 2.

What I did not know until I was older, is that Families 1, 2, and 3 were all Jewish. I once was blind, but now I see.
Wow, there's alot going on in your neighborhood.😳