What's the plan for this place?

Welcome to the SearchVoat forum - start here
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

What's the plan for this place?

Post by Nosferatjew »

Is this step one towards a new voat that will be hosted here? Or is this just a place to go to learn about voat alternatives? I like and appreciate searchvoat, a lot, and would be stoked if this forum was a super basic step one that served as a placeholder for a voat rebuild.
gazillions
Topic points (SCP): 2
Reply points (CCP): 7

Re: What's the plan for this place?

Post by gazillions »

Why not just post EVERYWHERE, here included and spread it all out across the internet.
Nosferatjew
Topic points (SCP): 70
Reply points (CCP): 197

Post by Nosferatjew »

gazillions wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:23 pm Why not just post EVERYWHERE, here included and spread it all out across the internet.
That's basically my plan. Here, poal, and notabug. I'd love to see a voat 2.0 though... maybe with less crashing?
KDs_Other_Burner
Topic points (SCP): 0
Reply points (CCP): 1

Post by KDs_Other_Burner »

Please, less crashing.
Chiefpacman
Topic points (SCP): 4
Reply points (CCP): 17

Post by Chiefpacman »

KDs_Other_Burner wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 am Please, less crashing.
We can't complain
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

I wonder where the old goats strayed...

Kind of miss them.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:51 am I wonder where the old goats strayed...

Kind of miss them.
A handful are at poal, about 5 (that I know of) are at Loli and there's us here.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:01 pm
antiliberalsociety wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:51 am I wonder where the old goats strayed...

Kind of miss them.
A handful are at poal, about 5 (that I know of) are at Loli and there's us here.
Remember @PuttItOut "sent" Goats to poal? Its userbase probably got exploded by 15 times and maybe half of the faggots decided to stay. Most Q-users got herded to GAW/TD. Not sure about xyz, but it probably has as many accounts as it had from the very beginning.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

MadWorld wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Kind of miss them.
Remember @PuttItOut "sent" Goats to poal? Its userbase probably got exploded by 15 times and maybe half of the faggots decided to stay. Most Q-users got herded to GAW/TD. Not sure about xyz, but it probably has as many accounts as it had from the very beginning.
I recall a chat session in which Puttitoutisgone admitted to squatting several OG names to Cynabuns, something that is forbidden in the rules. He gave "her" the pw to TheBuddha and "she" was all "okay, no problem, thanks!"

That was actually what started my riff with them. I questioned why he wasn't banned for that, and Cyna said "He gave me the pw so if he joins he can have it."

I pasted the rule stating it was a bannable offense, then her excuse was "The time expired" to claim it. Umm, WTF? I asked where that clause was written in the rules and what the time limit was. Cyna then deflected to me "always looking for drama". I never archived that chat, so that's why I started. That's also the first time I called her out as really a dude.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:21 pm
MadWorld wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:08 pm

I recall a chat session in which Puttitoutisgone admitted to squatting several OG names to Cynabuns, something that is forbidden in the rules. He gave "her" the pw to TheBuddha and "she" was all "okay, no problem, thanks!"

That was actually what started my riff with them. I questioned why he wasn't banned for that, and Cyna said "He gave me the pw so if he joins he can have it."

I pasted the rule stating it was a bannable offense, then her excuse was "The time expired" to claim it. Umm, WTF? I asked where that clause was written in the rules and what the time limit was. Cyna then deflected to me "always looking for drama". I never archived that chat, so that's why I started. That's also the first time I called her out as really a dude.
And everyone treats "her" like the Golden Girl. It's all such a sordid affair. I hate it, all the deceit and lies.