Archive footage of SA disposal crews destroying weapons (part 1 of 2)

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Archive footage of SA disposal crews destroying weapons (part 1 of 2)

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

These were smuggled into neighbouring countries like Mozambique in the 80's and early 90's, funded by bleeding heart international liberals who supported black revolutionaries. Of course not everything was destroyed and the same weapons are now being used to genocide White South Africans.

phpBB [video]
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Archive footage of SA disposal crews destroying weapons (part 1 of 2)

Post by justALover »

Try to keep up. :)

> funded by bleeding heart international liberals

This is true. The (((international community))) was rife with propaganda saying that the whites in SA were worse than Satan, and that the world needed to help the poor, starving, peacful kaffers take back the country from those horrible, racist "Europeans".

After decades of propaganda, even the dumbass, naive Whites (especially in Natal) voted to dismantle apartheid and, indirectly, sentencing themselves to death, albeit a slow death.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:58 pm Try to keep up. :)

> funded by bleeding heart international liberals

This is true. The (((international community))) was rife with propaganda saying that the whites in SA were worse than Satan, and that the world needed to help the poor, starving, peacful kaffers take back the country from those horrible, racist "Europeans".

After decades of propaganda, even the dumbass, naive Whites (especially in Natal) voted to dismantle apartheid and, indirectly, sentencing themselves to death, albeit a slow death.
If you're talking about the infamous referendum, I believe that was fixed. And don't forget the blatant lies told by Pienk Frikkie and his pals. I still have the footage, I think I posted it within the past 6 weeks or so. Fucking piece of shit. "Gee ons u vertroue, ons sal u nie in die steek laat nie".
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:20 pmI believe that was fixed.
I do too - but not as fixed as we would like to think.

While I'm sure they did "correct" the numbers a bit, it wasn't all that necessary since a lot of naive whites actually were desperate to play rugby and cricket on the international stage again. Why, I don't know - I'm not a sportsball person myself.

So what they did was fix it just enough to be believable: most people, at least in Natal, knew someone who wanted to play sportsball internationally, and knew someone who wanted to remain alive, so it wasn't that far fetched that there would be more or less 50/50 in the referendum results. They vote counters - Stalin blesses their souls - helpfully made sure that results were just in favor of what the (((globalists))) wanted for the country.

In the end, what does it matter what the referendum said? The globalists would have dismantled apartheid and torn the country apart in the end anyways. Whether it was due to a fixed election or due to some other dumb shit (you want Olympics? You want Netflix?) the people would have been forced to give up their security and their lives in the end.

Just look at the state of the world today: concentration camps, forced poison injections, fines, arrests, etc etc etc. The jews always get what they want, sooner or later.

I wish I could be sarcastic about the above and the future, but sometimes even my vast talent for being very intelligent and not-at-all sarcastic is not enough to match the nightmare we call reality. Sometimes I can't hide from reality behind sarcasm, because I have limits.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:50 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:20 pmI believe that was fixed.
I do too - but not as fixed as we would like to think.

While I'm sure they did "correct" the numbers a bit, it wasn't all that necessary since a lot of naive whites actually were desperate to play rugby and cricket on the international stage again. Why, I don't know - I'm not a sportsball person myself.

So what they did was fix it just enough to be believable: most people, at least in Natal, knew someone who wanted to play sportsball internationally, and knew someone who wanted to remain alive, so it wasn't that far fetched that there would be more or less 50/50 in the referendum results. They vote counters - Stalin blesses their souls - helpfully made sure that results were just in favor of what the (((globalists))) wanted for the country.

In the end, what does it matter what the referendum said? The globalists would have dismantled apartheid and torn the country apart in the end anyways. Whether it was due to a fixed election or due to some other dumb shit (you want Olympics? You want Netflix?) the people would have been forced to give up their security and their lives in the end.

Just look at the state of the world today: concentration camps, forced poison injections, fines, arrests, etc etc etc. The jews always get what they want, sooner or later.

I wish I could be sarcastic about the above and the future, but sometimes even my vast talent for being very intelligent and not-at-all sarcastic is not enough to match the nightmare we call reality. Sometimes I can't hide from reality behind sarcasm, because I have limits.
I know, I was thinking exactly the same just as I pressed the send button on the last message. People (outsiders, or maybe they're just shills) are still very ignorant, you see them commenting along the lines of "they deserve it, they're not fighting back, blablabla". I'm old enough to remember the economic sanctions, I grew up on a fruit farm. The world was determined to destroy us. And if there was an inkling of a "Nazi uprising" now, the UN would crush it straight away. I often dream of plucking some of these ignoramuses out from behind their keyboards and dumping them in Soweto. They just don't have a fucking clue.