Gauteng Province South Africa: Kaffers have bombed another armoured cash transport vehicle

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Gauteng Province South Africa: Kaffers have bombed another armoured cash transport vehicle

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Gauteng Province South Africa: Kaffers have bombed another armoured cash transport vehicle

Post by justALover »

Omg omg omg! Were any ANC cadres hurt, or just stupid voters?
justALover

Re: Gauteng Province South Africa: Kaffers have bombed another armoured cash transport vehicle

Post by justALover »

Also, it's called the Transvaal province.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:57 pm Also, it's called the Transvaal province.
Neither Transvaal nor Gauteng mean any thing to anyone here (apart from us)
justALover

Post by justALover »

Question to those upvoting my Transvaal comment: are you saffers yourselves or do you guys, just like us, refuse to accept the changes since "democracy"?
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 pm Question to those upvoting my Transvaal comment: are you saffers yourselves or do you guys, just like us, refuse to accept the changes since "democracy"?
It was just me, you dummy 😆
justALover

Post by justALover »

Quite right! And today I learned that if I click the number I can see who it was.

Goddamn computers and all their complexity...