Story about South Africa

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Story about South Africa

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

About 8 years ago, my brother and his family were living on a sizeable piece of land that backed into a huge forest/bush. It was a fantastic environment for running and cycling, but unfortunately, deep in the woods there lay what is nowadays called an 'informal settlement'.
That means a bunch of bushkaffers built shacks out of stolen bits of crap.

This incident happened before they had an 8ft razor wire fence put up around their land. It was one of 3 such incidents, the final incident involving a mob of about 50 kaffers turning up when my sister in law and 6 year old nephew were home alone. She ended up having to fire several shots at them before they would fuck off.

Anyway, one hot afternoon on a weekend, they were having an afternoon snooze. The house was locked, but the bedroom curtains were open. My brother was awoken by a noise at the window and looked up to see 3 youths looking at them through the window. At least one had a knife.

He got out of bed and shouted (in Afrikaans) "What the fuck are you doing on my property?!"
At the same time he grabbed a hold of his pump action shotgun and went outside, all the while shouting at them.

They shouted back in English that they didn't speak or understand Afrikaans (something they always claim when it suits them). Or they claim to find it offensive because it's a "racist" language and demand to be spoken to in English.

Once outside, they started running away. My brother jumped on the quad bike and gave chase. Once he was away from the house and in the bush, he started firing at them, all the while shouting in Afrikaans "I'll show you what happens when you come onto my land".

He said once he started shooting, they picked up speed and moved so fast, it looked like they were walking on top of the bush. Like Jesus when he walked on water.

He caught one by the scruff of its neck and smacked it around a little (he is built like a rugby player), whereupon it suddenly became fluent in the Afrikaans language and squealed (obviously in Afrikaans) "Sorry sir, sorry sir, we'll never come here again, promise!"

And that's the end of the story about how kaffers become fluent in the nasty racist language of the Boer when it suits them.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: Story about South Africa

Post by justALover »

And the fucking kaffer was lying. He promised he won't go back there again... until he had gathered together the rest of his thieving tribe so that they can properly outnumber and outgun the oppressors.

Whoops. Did you say 8 years ago? So almost two decades out of apartheid? Now the kaffer oppressors are the communist jews, kaffers and the guptas.
Deleted User 2149

justALover wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:59 pm And the fucking kaffer was lying. He promised he won't go back there again... until he had gathered together the rest of his thieving tribe so that they can properly outnumber and outgun the oppressors.

Whoops. Did you say 8 years ago? So almost two decades out of apartheid? Now the kaffer oppressors are the communist jews, kaffers and the guptas.
They ended up selling it and moving into a town. Last straw was an arson attack and I was there when it happened. Had to run out of the house in my fucking pajamas. That's another story. The day before that I'd been staying with another friend and we were burgled, I woke up while they were still in the house. That's another story too.

The last time I went running in that forest, I encountered 2 ferals. I was fucking terrified even though I was armed. I never ran there again.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:09 pm
justALover wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:59 pm And the fucking kaffer was lying. He promised he won't go back there again... until he had gathered together the rest of his thieving tribe so that they can properly outnumber and outgun the oppressors.

They ended up selling it and moving into a town. Last straw was an arson attack and I was there when it happened. Had to run out of the house in my fucking pajamas. That's another story. The day before that I'd been staying with another friend and we were burgled, I woke up while they were still in the house. That's another story too.

The last time I went running in that forest, I encountered 2 ferals. I was fucking terrified even though I was armed. I never ran there again.
Sounds like prime hunting land. Pre-dig a few holes out in the middle of nowhere, set up camp near valuables, and wait. Don't forget the three S's.
Deleted User 2149

In an area like that, gunshots sound extra loud and echo off the surrounding mountains.

There was actually a time when everyone who owned land in that area clubbed together to hire some Angolans (ex 32 battalion) for security.
They didn't need housing because they lived in the bush. The Angolans were given a map that showed the boundaries of the properties and were told who lived there. They had a simple rule, they shot anyone who didn't belong. After a while people started complaining about the Angolans being trigger happy and they were got rid off and that's exactly when the attacks started happening.

For anyone who doesn't know, these Angolans fought alongside the former White South African Defense Force against the Marxists. After the war, they were persona non grata in Angola so the SA government gave them residence in SA in thanks. They were known as the best trackers in Africa and we're sought after by the security industry.

Back in the days I still used to go running in the bush when I would visit there, I always used to ask "Do the Angolans know I'm here?" Because I was afraid they might kill me. Fun times.