Boer children in Orania celebrate their Boer heroes, more inside

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Boer children in Orania celebrate their Boer heroes, more inside

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

phpBB [video]

Background: The cANCer government did away with commemorations for Boer heroes. In Orania, they have their own curriculum for the children and they celebrate and commemorate their Boer heritage. For example, they camp out with ox wagons to learn about the Great Trek. cANCer did away with heroes day, but Orania said fuck that – they have Heroes Week instead. A whole week dedicated to Boer heroes.

Here, Boer children in Orania, in traditional dress, tell us who their heroes are and it warms my heart more than I can say.

Translation:A hero is:
Brave
Determined
Good
Courageous
Boy 1: “It doesn’t matter how small you are, you can be very brave. Doesn’t matter how small you are – you can make a difference. Doesn’t matter how small you are – you can help people.”

Girl 1: “Dirkie Uys is my hero, because he gave his life for his father despite knowing there was no xxx (inaudible)”

Boy 2: “I chose him because he was my age and he taught me I should always be loyal to my God, my people and my country”

Boy 3: “Danie (Theron) was my hero, because he could shoot well and he was brave”

Girl 2: “He was willing to put his life on the line before allowing his men to be shot dead”

Boy 4: “You should always be brave”

Text on screen: I am just as determined as my forefathers when it comes to freedom.
The Orania Beweging presents Heroes Week 2021
Deleted User 2149

Re: Boer children in Orania celebrate their Boer heroes, more inside

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

@justALover isn't this beautiful?