Niggerpede of 7 would-be cash in transit robbers, trussed up and ready for the meat wagon

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Niggerpede of 7 would-be cash in transit robbers, trussed up and ready for the meat wagon

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Re: Niggerpede of 7 would-be cash in transit robbers, trussed up and ready for the meat wagon

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Is this supposed to be an armored car robbery? I can't believe this would work. I'd run over them, reverse over them, and repeat. Until the wiggling stopped. Beyond stupid.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Niggerpede of 7 would-be cash in transit robbers, trussed up and ready for the meat wagon

shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm Is this supposed to be an armored car robbery? I can't believe this would work. I'd run over them, reverse over them, and repeat. Until the wiggling stopped. Beyond stupid.
Yes, they do it all the time and kill the drivers in the process. They use guns and explosives.
shewhomustbeobeyed

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:21 pm
shewhomustbeobeyed wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:52 pm Is this supposed to be an armored car robbery? I can't believe this would work. I'd run over them, reverse over them, and repeat. Until the wiggling stopped. Beyond stupid.
Yes, they do it all the time and kill the drivers in the process. They use guns and explosives.
So the guys on the ground, are they forced to lay there? Or do the drivers actually stop for this?
Deleted User 2149

They throw explosives into the van and shoot at the drivers at the same time. While they are driving.
Deleted User 2149

The ones on the ground in the picture have been arrested and made to lay there by the cops. Not sure if that's what you meant.
shewhomustbeobeyed

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:37 pm The ones on the ground in the picture have been arrested and made to lay there by the cops. Not sure if that's what you meant.
Ahh, I got it now. I thought it was a bunch of guys laying in the road, to stop the armored car. That wouldn't work on me.
They throw explosives into the van and shoot at the drivers at the same time. While they are driving.
This makes more sense. doh.