VACCINE DNA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

Moderator: TheRealSkeptic5000

brwn
Topic points (SCP): 406
Reply points (CCP): 263

VACCINE DNA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

Post by brwn »

I chose to post in here because this is global not national. Let me know if I need to move this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yivVXO7Rw94C/

In 2018, Dr. Charles Morgan, an expert on neurobiology, spoke at West Point Academy about the ability to edit DNA for the purpose of mind control. They can also use it to erase or even change your memory. CRISPR technology can be used to kill only certain races of people via DNA editing.

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine is a mRNA vaccine which is a brand new kind which has never before been approved and licensed and distributed on a wide scale. It alters DNA in your body and replicates and controls your body. It's extremely dangerous in many ways.

Ex-Pfizer employee and researcher Michael Yeadon, along with German doctor Wolfgang Wodard, recently sent a petition to the European Medicines Agency, asking the EMA to stop clinical trials of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. They said the vaccine might block a protein that is crucial in the formation of a placenta, and the doctors claimed that could "result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile."

US National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe has said that -
"China is creating a new generation of 'super soldiers' using 'gene editing' to make them 'stronger and more powerful'. "They want them to be the largest and they also want them to be the strongest which is why they're engaged in gene editing - literally trying to alter the DNA to make soldiers, sailors and airmen stronger and more powerful." "The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the US and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically." 'There are no ethical boundaries to Beijing's pursuit of power." "China poses the greatest threat to America and the rest of the free world since World War II."

Mr. Ratcliffe said China has been using the gene-editing tool CRISPR (Clusters of Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) to modify human embryos to breed military personnel capable of fighting harder, longer, and more efficiently.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Re: VACCINE DNA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

Post by kestrel9 »

I found this site that not only created a topic index for the video, with brief descriptions, but also provided links to get to each subject in the video itself so you don't have to. Jus click the time of whichever segment you want to listen to.

https://eatingtoascend.com/2020/12/23/t ... ovid-vaxx/