The Sacrificial Dove

Moderator: MercurysBall2

MercurysBall2
Topic points (SCP): 821
Reply points (CCP): 3523

The Sacrificial Dove

Post by MercurysBall2 »

According to wikipedia, the rainbow flag was popularized as a symbol of the gay community by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag

https://searchvoat.co/v/pizzagate/2647174
Baker served in the United States Army from 1970 to 1972 ...He also joined the gay drag activist group Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (SPI), also called Order of Perpetual Indulgence (OPI)

or, in other words, the Order of P.I.

I believe that this reference to PI has its roots in freemasonry and the OTO. .. In the Degrees of O.T.O., P.I. Means Perfect Initiate, Prince of Jerusalem (Annihilation)

There is very little written about this particular level, but there are connections with the sacrificial dove (which represents the Christ child) and probable connections with the Cake of Light, as referenced in the Book of the Law by Alistair Crowley
I return to that post because of the wikileaks email to the Podestas : "Thelema" - a Favor https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39459
Dear Mary,

Hope you and the family are well.

Since John is no longer with the email address I have for him, would you
please forward this "thelema" (favor) to John ?

Our internist, of many years, has a 95 year old mother who is in "Love" with
President Barack Obama. In a recent visit, we got to talking politics and
she mentioned how her mother would want to meet the President. On hearing
of our relationship with John, our internist mentioned that her 95 year old
mother would even make the extra effort to come to D.C. to meet with the
president. Jean Houlihan, our internist, went on to say she would even make
a special trip with her mother to D C. to accomplish this if she could not
meet him somewhere in the Chicago area.

Edie Houlihan, the mother, was a social worker here in Chicago. She reared
6 children, 2 doctors, 2 lawyers, a nurse, and a successful business man.
Edie donates to all requests from the Obama's. We know you are inundated
with such requests but feel we had to give it a try. It's not something you
can make happen but can you suggest an approach the family can take to help
their Mom fulfill her "Bucket List"?

The attached is a picture of Edie with a Harvard Hat from her
Granddaughter, a recent graduate. I am not good at attaching Edie's picture,
so I am sending it with a forward from Dr. Jean Houlihan's email to me.

Hope you are understanding and will give me a response -- yes or no.

Hope all is well.

Love,

Eugenia & John
Love is the Law: Thelema - Journal and Notebook (666 Satan, Lucifer, Black Magick, Occult, Wicca, Thelema Magical Journals)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Law
Liber AL vel Legis , commonly known as The Book of the Law, is the central sacred text of Thelema
A couple of things stood out to me when browsing through:

Liber AL vel Legis https://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm
Chapter I

57. Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.

60. My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.
Ordo Templi Orientis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis
"but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing" - the colours of the Ukrainian flag? https://www.britannica.com/topic/flag-of-Ukraine
More than a thousand years ago a powerful state, Kievan Rus, was founded in an area that is now part of Ukraine
Rurik dynasty https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty
The Rurik dynasty aka Rurikid dynasty or Rurikids, was a noble lineage founded by the Varangian prince Rurik, who established himself in Novgorod around the year AD 862
Coin of Yaroslav the Wise (reverse)
The trident (tryzub) is considered as symbol of Rus and was adopted by independent Ukraine in 20th century as a Ukrainian coat of arms
Is that a trident or a dove?

viewtopic.php?f=50&p=21608#p21608
Most historians agree that the medieval symbol was not intended as depicting a trident, but rather, was a symbol of the Holy Trinity; it also was most likely a stylized falcon.
Holy Trinity = Dove

Well, every time I see that dove I think of a church in Praia da Luz where Madeleine McCann disappeared

Someone did a blog about the stained glass window https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CHURCH_P.D.L.htm
And I thought of the sacrificial dove..

In the Book of the Law : There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well!

A choice that satanists make.. the serpents usually seem to have someone die in their immediate circle.. sacrificial doves?
Last edited by MercurysBall2 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MercurysBall2

Re: The Sacrificial Dove

Post by MercurysBall2 »

Serpents tell us who they are:
MercurysBall2

Post by MercurysBall2 »

Sophie Habsburg designs bags. This is her serpent clutch bag
Sophie Wessex is often seen sporting one of Habsburg's bags. Here with the serpent clutch bag at the Chelsea Flower show with Habsburg and Nicole Junkermann
MercurysBall2

Post by MercurysBall2 »

The forked tongue of the serpent

NASA :
NASA > Jet Propulsion Lab > Thelemites Crowley and Parsons
Last edited by MercurysBall2 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MercurysBall2

Post by MercurysBall2 »

Pope’s white doves of peace attacked by gull and crow after being released over St Peter’s Square
The Cross of Saint Peter or Petrine Cross is an inverted Latin cross, traditionally used as a Christian symbol, but in recent times also used as an anti-Christian symbol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

The Upside Down Cross: Satanic or Symbolic? https://www.catholic.com/magazine/onlin ... r-symbolic

Ukraine Data Dump viewtopic.php?f=50&t=7069
The tryzub was also found on the bricks of the Church of the Tithes in Kyiv, the tiles of the Dormition Cathedral in Volodymyr .. heavily used in the military heraldry to commemorate the participation on the Eastern Front during World War II. At least 36 units of the Italian Army carry the Tryzub in their Coat of Arms

Byzantine Rite
The Feast of the Dormition has a one-day Forefeast and 8[31] days of Afterfeast. The feast is framed and accentuated by three feasts in honour of Jesus Christ, known as the "Three Feasts of the Saviour in August". These are: the Procession of the Cross (August 1), the Transfiguration (August 6), and the Icon of Christ "Not Made by Hand

..The Dormition is known as the Death of the Virgin in Catholic art, where it is a reasonably common subject, mostly drawing on Byzantine models, until the end of the Middle Ages. But often the moment just after death is shown, without Christ, but with the apostles crowded around the bed. The Death of the Virgin by Caravaggio, of 1606, is probably the last famous Western painting of the subject

Crucifixion of Saint Peter (Caravaggio) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Petersburg

the second-largest city in Russia... Saint Petersburg is the fourth-most populous city in Europe.. named after apostle Saint Peter..

A former spelling of the city's name in English was Saint Petersburgh, under the influence of burgh. This spelling survives in the name of a street in the Bayswater district of London, near St Sophia's Cathedral

the large crucifix in the picture (and indeed still hanging in the Cathedral) was featured in the James Bond film, GoldenEye.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

The rainbow symbol also represent the Noahide laws. These are the laws from the Babylonian Talmud that are pushed by the influential and powerful Chabad Lubavitch sect, who are propagating for a one world religion.

phpBB [video]

https://fathersmanifesto.net/wm/wm0228a.html

Excerpt:
Public Law 102-14 and Its Implications To Christian Americans

105 STAT. 44 Public Law 102-14 -- March 20, 1991 Joint Resolution To designate March 26, 1991, as "Education Day, U.S.A."

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the rebbe," this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of "education and giving," the year in which we turn to education charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and

Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, that March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the world-wide Lubavitch Movement, is designated as "Education Day, U.S.A." The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. (Approved March 20, 1991)

It is apparent that the "Seven Noahide Laws" are the real purpose behind the Resolution and Public Law 102-14. The Seven Noahide Laws themselves were not included in the Resolution nor in the Law itself, And for good reason.

Since they are not commonly known to the average citizen, we should endeavor to learn what they are; and more about the so-called "Rebbe" Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Lubavitch Movement; and what effect, if any, these laws will have upon Christian Americans in general. Particularly now that we have a New "law of the land."

So, how does the resolution passed by Congress relate to these laws? The United States is considered by many Jews as "Their" stronghold and "Their" headquarters for eventual world domination.

In a recent article published in "Wellsprings" the head rabbi of Hasidic Jewry stated: "...America has become the focus and fountain-head of Jewish survival. Providence has prepared a new home for Torah and Yiddishkeit in this country...The largest concentration of our best elements are in America. We must lead the smaller Jewish communities in other countries and continents, even in Erety Israel [Israel-Palestine], which must learn heavily on American support for its economic and spiritual survival."

The "Seven Laws of Noah," according to Hasidic Jews, should be enforced upon all non-Jews [this means the Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs, and etc., as well as Christians] by the Jews themselves: "... the entire context of the Talmudic discussion of the Noachide Laws is that of actual enforcement by Rabbinic Courts."

The Jewish Encyclopedia, page 649 states: "In the case of murder, if the Noachide slay a child in its mother's womb, or kill a person whose life is despaired of ('terefah'), or if he cause the death of a person by starving him or putting him before a lion so that he can not escape, or if he slay a man in self-defense, the Noachide is guilty of murder and must pay the death penalty, although under the same circumstances an Israelite [Jew] would not be executed."

Liability For Violation of The Laws. While committed to the principle that 'There is nothing permitted to an Israelite yet forbidden to a heathen,' (Sanh. 59a) the seven Noachide Laws were not as extensive as the parallel prohibitions applicable to Jews, and there are indeed situations in which a non-Jew would be liable for committing an act for which a Jew would not be liable. As to the latter point, as a general rule, the Noachide is criminally liable for violation of any of his seven laws even though technical definition limitations would prevent liability by a Jew performing the same act. Thus a non-Jew is liable for blasphemy -- even if only with one of the divine attributes; murder even of a foetus (Embryo): robbery -- even of less than a perutah; and the eating of flesh torn from a living animal -- even of a quantity less than the size of an olive. In all these cases a Jew would not be liable. (Sanh. 56a- 59b; Yad. Melakhim, ch. 9, 10) One additional element of greater severity is that violation of any one of the Seven Laws subjects the Noachide (non-Jew) to capital punishment by decapitation. (Sanh. 57a)

The Lubavitch Movement under Rabbi Menachem Schneerson teaches from the Talmud that any Jewish man can be the messiah. Further, they teach that the Jewish Millennium is to be ushered in at any moment with the naming of their messiah. If we combine the works of the Lubavitch Movement with the final drive for the one world movement that is now being pushed, we are seeing the final preparations for the Jewish utopia or millennium.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-con ... on/410?r=1

https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/201 ... latry.html

The tree of life according to the jewish Kabbala

The occult seal of Solomon

Thelema submit to the Noahide laws

Logo of Masonic Order Rainbow girls together with Masonic Square and Compass famous symbol