Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Celeste Solum discusses her “Soul Catcher Series,” with Jessica Knock [1.49.31]

Post by doginventer »

Celeste Solum discusses her “Soul Catcher Series,” with Jessica Knock [1.49.31]
-
In Conversation with “Eating Wild Honey and Locusts”
-
Celeste Solum of “Shepards Heart” in a discussion with Jessica Knock based on Episodes 1 & 2 of her new “Soul Catcher Series,” about the trapping and snaring of souls by witches and sorcerers - Soul and Spirit Fusion.
-
The Prophet Ezekiel reveals the wicked ‘Plan to Catch Your Soul’: Ezekiel 13:17-21
-
Dr James Giordano: “claims the souls of man has been captured and harnessed as a power and as a voluntary act of surrender to deposit your soul into the hands of the purveyors of evil.” Is this possible?
-
Celeste examines biblical evidence and prophetic passages to reveal this is a forewarning to prepare for this day and age.
-
17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,
18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?
19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.
21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 13 KJV