Benefits of cycling in SA

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

Benefits of cycling in SA

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

deo]
Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2149

Re: Benefits of cycling in SA

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2149 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

You can see from the giraffe's body language that he/she is perfectly at ease. I bet that dude was pretty glad it wasn't a hippo crossing the road.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

It appears that the site's canary died last year.

Pomf Transparency
Canary

I'll probably forget to be updating this, but I've had no searches, seizures, or warrants issued to me in the entirety of owning Pomf. If it is past the date, feel free to remind me to update it on discord, it would be appreciated.

If this is not updated for more than 1 month, please assume something has happened.
2021-10-31
No warrants have ever been served to Pomf.cat or its staff.
No searches or seizures of any kind have ever been performed on Pomf.cat assets, including the site and databases.
This messaged is signed here. (pomf)

Pomf FAQ Transparency Tools Contact Donate

kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:01 pm https://a.pomf.cat/kekivc.MP4
On the whole, Giraffes seem pretty patient and chill, and nosy.
phpBB [video]

the video says "attacks". Hardly.

Looks like they like to race vehicles too.
phpBB [video]
Last edited by kestrel9 on Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kestrel9
Topic points (SCP): 1943
Reply points (CCP): 2881

Post by kestrel9 »

TFS wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:08 pm You can see from the giraffe's body language that he/she is perfectly at ease. I bet that dude was pretty glad it wasn't a hippo crossing the road.
Bull Hippos are reportedly one of the nastiest ferocious mammals.
Hippos are the most deadly animal on Earth. They can kill people. More people get killed by hippos than any other animal every year. Hippos have an extremely strong bite force of 2,600 kPa or 3 times more powerful than a lion’s bite force. This is caused by their territorial nature, which also makes them very suspicious of others and they do not trust anyone at all. https://www.animalways.org/hippos-are-t ... st-animal/
This video ends up much less intense than the title leads you to believe. Except for the case of the crazy Russian tourist lol. Hippo be like: 'that fkr is crazy!'
phpBB [video]

Hippos should not be considered pets or members of your family
phpBB [video]

Cute rescue hippo.
phpBB [video]
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Giraffes spit like camels. I know this because I saw one spit on a woman's chest, at the zoo. The mucus filled the whole front of her black sweater. All she could do was shake her hands in the air and scream, "Get it off, get it off!" over and over. As the goo slid down the whole front of her.
I pointed and laughed so hard, my parents removed me from the scene.
Don't get too comfy around giraffes. ;)