House intelligence committee member: do NOT share DNA data, it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target you!

Moderator: TFS

TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

House intelligence committee member: do NOT share DNA data, it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target you!

Post by TFS »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... erson.html
'You can take someone's DNA and design a weapon that can kill them': House intelligence committee member warns people not to share health data with sites like 23andMe because it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target them

• US Rep Jason Crow warned that bio-weapons are being made that use a target's DNA to only kill that person during the Aspen Security Forum on Friday

• The congressman said the development of the weapons is worrisome given the popularity of DNA testing services like 23andMe

• 23andMe has stated that it does not sell off customer's private information, but the company is one of many that has provided information to police

• In 2019, it was found that several Russian and Chinese labs were processing DNA tests for Americans through Medicare and Medicaid

• Officials warned the bio-weapons could also target animals and disrupt food supplies around the globe

23AndMe:

Anne E. Wojcicki (/wuːˈtʃɪtski/ woo-CHITS-kee;[1] born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur who co-founded and serves as CEO of the personal genomics company 23andMe. She founded the company in 2006 with Linda Avey and Paul Cusenza to provide the general public access to their genetic information. She is a co-founder and board member of the Breakthrough Prize. Wojcicki married Google co-founder Sergey Brin in 2007, and divorced eight years later.

Wojcicki was born in Palo Alto, California, and has two older sisters – Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube,[2] and Janet Wojcicki, an anthropologist and epidemiologist.[3] Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator who is Jewish, and Stanley Wojcicki, a Polish-born physics professor emeritus at Stanford University.

Anne E. Wojcicki wants YOUR DNA

Sergey Mikhailovich Brin (Russian: Сергей Михайлович Брин; born August 21, 1973) is an American business magnate, computer scientist, and internet entrepreneur. He co-founded Google with Larry Page. Brin was the president of Google's parent company, Alphabet Inc., until stepping down from the role on December 3, 2019.[1] He and Page remain at Alphabet as co-founders, controlling shareholders, board members, and employees. As of July 2022, Brin is the 7th-richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of $99 billion.[2]

Brin was born on August 21, 1973, in Moscow in the Soviet Union,[4] to Russian Jewish parents,[5] Mikhail and Eugenia Brin, both graduates of Moscow State University (MSU).[6] His father is a retired mathematics professor at the University of Maryland, and his mother a researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.[7][8]
Sergey Brin, the jewish asshole who censors your Google searches

Anne Wojcicki and her husband Sergey Brin

The sister
Susan Diane Wojcicki (/wʊˈtʃɪtski/ wuu-CHITS-kee;[1] born July 5, 1968)[2] is a Polish-American business executive who is the CEO of YouTube.[3][4] She has been in the tech industry for over 20 years.[5][6]

Wojcicki was involved in the founding of Google, and became Google's first marketing manager in 1999. She later led the company's online advertising business and was put in charge of Google's original video service. After observing the success of YouTube, Wojcicki proposed the acquisition of YouTube by Google in 2006, and has served as CEO of YouTube since 2014.[7]
Susan Wojcicki, the jewish cunt who censors your search results on YouTube

The Third Sister

Janet Wojcicki, the anthropologist and epidemiologist who loves the Gene Modification Injection

Why the hell would any sane person send these genocidal jewish career criminals their DNA?
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: House intelligence committee member: do NOT share DNA data, it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target you!

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I was suspicious of 23AndMe from the beginning. I advised my family not to use it at anytime. Thankfully the haven't and have thanked me for advising them not to use it.
Last edited by Thisismyaccount on Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TFS

Re: House intelligence committee member: do NOT share DNA data, it can be used to program new bio-weapons to target you!

Post by TFS »

Thisismyaccount wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:58 pm I was suspicious of 23AndMe from the beginning. I advised my family not to use it at anytime. Thankfully the haven't and have thanked me for advising them not to use it.

I hear you! It was sketchy as fuck how all of a sudden there was massive propaganda going on in the media; TV, Internet and newspaper ads, and curiously it seemed to specifically target Whites.

"Learn more about your White heritage" type of ads, and the companies behind it were all owned by jews.

When in the entire fucking history of the world have kikes been interested in promoting White heritage? It was a dead giveaway, and I figured right then that there's some shady shit going on with this.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

We were both right.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

Jesus fuck, look at those genetic nightmares. No wonder they want to harvest our DNA - the occasional blood libel just doesn't cut it anymore.
TFS

Post by TFS »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:48 pm Jesus fuck, look at those genetic nightmares. No wonder they want to harvest our DNA - the occasional blood libel just doesn't cut it anymore.
:lol: :lol: