Anne Frank's father sued for copyright, loses case

Deleted User 146629

Anne Frank's father sued for copyright, loses case

Post by Deleted User 146629 »

The story of a girl transferred from death camp to death only to die of typhus when medical treatment failed, was likely not written by the (ironically) aspiring fiction writer.
http://lovkap.blogspot.com/2011/01/who- ... k.html?m=1
https://www.leagle.com/decision/19575695misc2d5641391
There was another a link that was easy to find that was better than both of these, but I couldn't find it today so I thought I lost my mind. Hence why I wanted to post these now. It was easy to read and more sheep friendly, while still honest. It concluded by pointing out the case wouldn't be released for a number of years if I recall correctly.
MartinTimothy1
Topic points (SCP): 64
Reply points (CCP): -5

Re: Anne Frank's father sued for copyright, loses case

Post by MartinTimothy1 »

There was no Anne Frank, if there had been the Zios who took out the rest of the non Z Jews would have gassed her too.

Anne Frank Hoax.
Anne Frank Hoax Exposed.
Anne Frank's Diary a Hoax pdf.
Anne Frank's Diary is a Fraud.
Anne Frank Diary Hoax Exposed.
Anne Frank Diaries, Fraud by Otto Frank.

Adolf Hitler and all of the top Nazis were Jews, the non Jewish Nazis Ernst Röhm and the SA were liquidated in the Night of the Long Knives Massacres of June 1934, after H was sworn in as German Chancellor Jan. 30, 1933.

The Holocaust was a Zionist plot to eliminate those Jews who remained true to the Divine Covenant, by which Allah assures Jews the Messiah will appear, whose purpose will be to restore the fortunes of the Jewish people and to establish the nation state of Israel, it exhorts them to patience until that time comes.

Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows Death Camps.
11 Million Germans Were Murdered After WWII.
9-15 Million Germans Killed Post WW2 1945 – 1953.
Post WW2 Jews Murdered Poles & Took Power in Poland.
The Real Holocaust of WW2 – 15 Million Germans Slaughtered.
Genocide of the Ethnic Germans in Jugoslavia 1944 – 1948 pdf.
Other Losses - The Genocide of 7m Germans, by James Bacque.
The Masses of Corpses at Dachau & Buchenwald Were Dead German Soldiers.

Jews perpetrated genocide upon the German ppl not the other way around.

The First Soviet Government Was Predominantly Jewish.
Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili aka Joseph Stalin Was a Jew.
Eustace Mullins - The Real Holocaust Was by Jews Against Russian & Ukrainian Christians.

And just as Jews invented Hitler and Nazi Germany so too were they simultaneously running things in the Soviet Union, where the decision making and policing apparatus had been in the hands of Jews since the sham 1917 Revolution. Stalin's Jews, by Sever Plocker.

The irony is the so called Jews who wielded the power in Germany under Nazism and in the Soviet Union under Communism are not even Jews, they were horse breeders from Kazakhstan who became Jews when their King embraced Judaism in the 8th Century.

So the impetus to the slaughter of real Jews came from their direction and was to forward their own genocidal agenda, all under the aegis of the Talmud which was penned by a master Zionist who claimed to have prevailed in a debate with Allah.

Jews infiltrated German politics then perped the Holocaust in the name of the German ppl, like they infiltrated US politics perped 911 pdf then established the bogus War on Terror, like they infiltrated Turkish politics then perpetrated the Armenian Genocide .. there were No Japanese Planes at Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941 either..

Jews incensed by the license granted in the Talmud perpetrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks upon the United States.

Whoever owing allegiance to the United States levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death. 18 USC Ch. 115, §2381.

See the current conflict as a struggle between US and Talmudic Law, thus true patriots will continue to demand millions of Jews be brought to arrest, trial and execution as 911 traitors under US Law, while they will carry on doing whatever they will under the aegis of the Talmud .. we are gonna see who wins out.
Last edited by MartinTimothy1 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:40 am, edited 3 times in total.