Update: How many people have been murdered by COVID-19 Vaccination? – The Expose

Moderator: TFS

doginventer
Topic points (SCP): 3353
Reply points (CCP): 732

Update: How many people have been murdered by COVID-19 Vaccination? – The Expose

Post by doginventer »

Deleted User 2149

Re: Update: How many people have been murdered by COVID-19 Vaccination? – The Expose

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

I don't know if I can bear to look. All I know is my friend has brain stem damage and she's never coming back from it. It doesn't just affect the person, but everyone who knows that person. Our lives will never be the same again. She may as well be dead. A driven, smart woman in her prime reduced to a dribbling mess. And jews are rubbing their hands over this.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Re: Update: How many people have been murdered by COVID-19 Vaccination? – The Expose

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:07 pm I don't know if I can bear to look. All I know is my friend has brain stem damage and she's never coming back from it. It doesn't just affect the person, but everyone who knows that person. Our lives will never be the same again. She may as well be dead. A driven, smart woman in her prime reduced to a dribbling mess. And jews are rubbing their hands over this.
Sorry to hear about your friend. So many good and decent people have had their lives destroyed because of this poison. Do you know which particular brand of the jewish bioweapon she was injected with? Not that there's any harmless ones...
Deleted User 2149

TFS wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:25 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:07 pm I don't know if I can bear to look. All I know is my friend has brain stem damage and she's never coming back from it. It doesn't just affect the person, but everyone who knows that person. Our lives will never be the same again. She may as well be dead. A driven, smart woman in her prime reduced to a dribbling mess. And jews are rubbing their hands over this.
Sorry to hear about your friend. So many good and decent people have had their lives destroyed because of this poison. Do you know which particular brand of the jewish bioweapon she was injected with? Not that there's any harmless ones...
Whichever one was least likely to cause blood clots, because she had a condition that made her susceptible to clots. ( She did tell me but I can't remember.) She made that quite clear and they still shot her. I can't judge her, her late dad was a doctor and her mother is a (semi retired) psychologist so she trusted the medical establishment, probably thought all doctors were like him. She's been in this state for 4 months now. They never replaced the skull flap after the craniotomy so her head is caved in. Hospital can't wait to get rid of her and wants to send her home in that state to her husband who has no medical training. She is fed through a tube. I've been doing what I can, staying over at their house to look after their 11 year old, etc. I keep expecting her to walk in. Haven't been able to see her, they won't allow me in because I haven't had the clot shot. Her husband sends me photos.
TFS

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 Damn, what a bloody nightmare to live through. Wishing the best for all of you, and that you find some way to cope. She's lucky to have such a devoted friend!
Deleted User 2149

TFS wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:42 pm CognitiveDissident5 Damn, what a bloody nightmare to live through. Wishing the best for all of you, and that you find some way to cope. She's lucky to have such a devoted friend!
Well ironically we expected the reverse, i'm supposed to die first and she's the executor of my Will (because she's more organised than her husband, who I've known since before they met). So it was a bigger shock than you can imagine. I know she'd have been extremely efficient at taking care of my affairs. So it's the least I can do. Oh, and she cut my hair better than any professional.
TFS

Post by TFS »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:10 pm
TFS wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:42 pm CognitiveDissident5 Damn, what a bloody nightmare to live through. Wishing the best for all of you, and that you find some way to cope. She's lucky to have such a devoted friend!
Well ironically we expected the reverse, i'm supposed to die first and she's the executor of my Will (because she's more organised than her husband, who I've known since before they met). So it was a bigger shock than you can imagine. I know she'd have been extremely efficient at taking care of my affairs. So it's the least I can do. Oh, and she cut my hair better than any professional.
It sounds like you're going trough a really hard time. I don't know what to say except don't give up yet, no one knows what's in the future. With a bit of luck we will all be be burnt to crisp from a gigantic meteorite hitting this clown world : /
Deleted User 2149

I hope so, I'm just about done here.