Ok that's it, we won. Argentina's publicly-funded scientific research... You won't believe this.

Honk Honk
Skeptic5001
Topic points (SCP): 104
Reply points (CCP): 111

Ok that's it, we won. Argentina's publicly-funded scientific research... You won't believe this.

Post by Skeptic5001 »

Las aventuras sado-masoquistas de un lion en cage: una lectura queer de la obra El mendigo chupapijas

The sadomasochistic adventures of a "lion" in "cage": A Queer Reading Of The Work "The Cocksucking Beggar".

https://ri.conicet.gov.ar/handle/11336/76085

This is what our govt spends money on. That's it. We won Clown world.
Last edited by Skeptic5001 on Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Ok that's it, we won. Argentina's publicly-funded scientific research... You won't believe this.

Post by antiliberalsociety »

I think it's more of a case of your country being farther along in the subversive process. I don't know how commie it is down there, but if it's still subverting it's not complete yet.
Skeptic5001
Topic points (SCP): 104
Reply points (CCP): 111

Re: Ok that's it, we won. Argentina's publicly-funded scientific research... You won't believe this.

Post by Skeptic5001 »

antiliberalsociety wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:26 am I think it's more of a case of your country being farther along in the subversive process. I don't know how commie it is down there, but if it's still subverting it's not complete yet.
Dude this is a few steps away from Venezuela. More than 50% inflation, ruling party had former marxist terrorists, ministry of diversity, women, etc.

This isn't demoralization. This is having a caste of parasites living off of others and getting public funding to do gay research. I don't think it's even jewish; it's just us.
Last edited by Skeptic5001 on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.