Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. --The Shawshank Redemption

MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. --The Shawshank Redemption

Post by MadWorld »

https://files.catbox.moe/jvxa6s.mp4
phpBB [video]
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Re: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. --The Shawshank Redemption

Post by antiliberalsociety »

In the book, Red was a white Irishman. Now I hope this means what I think it means 😁
antiliberalsociety

Re: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. --The Shawshank Redemption

This is my source of hope, it's helped greatly when I'm feeling pessimistic.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

I will stick around on SVF. I hope it will stay online...
antiliberalsociety

Through work comes reward. A fair day's work for a fair day's pay. My reward is this:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7630

Not trying to self fellate but, it's nice to know you did some good in life. That gives me hope to a Fourth Reich ⚡️⚡️
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

I'm staying also my friends. Looks like SVF will be around for a while yet.
antiliberalsociety

Thisismyaccount wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:32 am I'm staying also my friends. Looks like SVF will be around for a while yet.
Each new day is a blessing. I'm still learning about it, there's all these functions I never knew existed. I love the forum format for megaposting, I love the chat, and most of all I love the fact that it's all archived. My enemies fear me because they can't escape their own words.

Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

;)