Kaffers drowned a 5 year old White girl

Deleted User 2149

Kaffers drowned a 5 year old White girl

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Need to get this off my chest. Racially motivated atrocities against Whites in SA are obviously under reported. When they are reported, the hideous details are often left out, but word always gets out.

This evening, I was told about another one that's going to haunt me. There's been no media coverage, or none that I can find.

Regiment of niggers killed an older lady, sounds like they stabbed her to death with a pair of scissors. And there was also a 5 year old little girl.

She's dead too. Know what they did to her? They drowned her in a tub of water.

Fuck this world a thousand times over.

I suppose it's "better" than what they did to 9 year old Kayla, the girl they beat to death with a shovel. She'd hidden under a car In the garage while they killed the rest of the family. But they found her.

I suppose it's "better" than what they did to 2 year old Wilmien Potgieter. Shot her in the head after she'd witnessed them raping and killing her mother and stabbing her daddy to death with a pitchfork. Her little footprints were found all around his corpse, so she definitely saw everything before they killed her.

😢
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Kaffers drowned a 5 year old White girl

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Fucking animals need to he hunted down and exterminated.😡
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

The (((demons))) that own the media in the Western world won't let the people hear about this. All of the subhumans who hides the ongoing inhuman crimes committed against White children should be strung up.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

This is the white colonists' own fault. If they had not brutally oppressed the kaffers for thousands of years there would be no need for the kaffers to torture and murder children that didn't even exist during Apartheid.

Whatever bad things happen to whites is due to history: white crimes in the past = perfect reason to torture and murder whites in the present.

But what Shaka Zulu and his "unlucky" tribesmen tried to do to the British and Boers is best forgotten. No reason to punish the living kaffers for what their ancestors did, right???????

(Sometimes, my sarcasm isn't 100%, but Mandela help me, I'll keep trying!)