Is anybody else feeling demoralized?

Moderator: MadWorld

Skeptic5001
Topic points (SCP): 104
Reply points (CCP): 111

Is anybody else feeling demoralized?

Post by Skeptic5001 »

Hi, first of all thanks for reading.

Lately, in the last year or so, I've been feeling kind of hopeless about the whole situation. I thought everyone would, at least at some point and to some extent, wake up. That they would see the evidence and wake up to the BLATANT reality of the global left and all of its efforts. This "pandemic" showed me that people are more stupid than I thought, that they're willful slaves and obedient to whatever power is dominant at the moment, that they're purposefully looking away, that they would comply with totalitarianism and that they do not dare distrust the government or the media in spite of centuries of lessons given to us by history; whether mainstream or revisionist.

Their staggering lack of internal consistency, self-awareness, inquisitiveness and other qualities that define a thinking, introspective person is beyond me. And this is not just reddit; it's universities, it's the people when I go out for a walk, it's people at work, it's some relatives... And I'm not talking about America, or whatever your country is (My country voted people into office who would make the Clintons, Obama and Biden look like right-wingers; I shit you not, those people would be considered at least center-right in Argentina; perhaps not conservatives but still, part of the right). It's a worldwide phenomenon; Argentina, Venezuela, China, Chile, the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Spain, France...

I'm beginning to think people will never really do anything. That we're just a minority in a world of apathetic, indolent sheep who would gladly march all the way to the slaughterhouse and we can only witness history happening before our eyes. Sometimes I think; Why bother? People are not even willing to question. It's not that they can't, or that they may disagree; they're just in denial. They can only learn, like the animals they choose to be, the hard way; seeing and living the consequences of their very actions.

Why even bother when you have people who don't mind the relentless push for "diversity" in the media, and see nothing wrong or out of the ordinary in it? Why even bother with people who don't see any connections between the WEF "own nothing" agenda, "Build Back Better", Green new deal, Agenda 2030 and the "covid crisis" that magically "showed us" that we "need a great reset for capitalism" ? (I'm sorry about all the quotation marks; I know they're irritating if you use them too much, but I'm quoting their narrative and have to put quotation marks to give it the tone and stress I need). Why bother with people who don't see the problem with taking yearly shots for disease that's at least 98% not likely to kill them, if not even more? Why bother with people who don't see that CRT and ESI are marxist indoctrination which be directly traced to post-modern leftist authors?

What is going on? What does it take for people to wake up and start being a little more skeptical of what the government tells them to believe? Will it be a chip between the thumb and index, as is already happening in Sweden? Will it be a social credit system? Will it be waking up one day and seeing that your entire country is no longer what it used to be?

Anyway, here's my brief rant. I may not agree 100% with you all the time, but I just wanted to say you're all good people; it's the rest of the world that is wrong.

Deleted User 2149

Re: Is anybody else feeling demoralized?

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Good to see you again. Yes I feel the same way. I admit I've never been at such a low point in my entire life. Agree with every word.
justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Post by justALover »

I agree here also: there is so much evidence and yet nobody questions it.

I've come to the conclusion that 90% of the people are just plain sheep. They have always been sheep, therefore the invention of religion and nobility: it's the 1% controlling the 90% and the 9%, who are not part of the 1%, sitting on the sidelines watching the elite control the sheep.

It's always been that way, and without eugenics it will always be that way.

This has formed my life philosophy, which rests on two pillars: (1) leave me alone and (2) my purpose in life is to maximize my own happiness.

As long as I am left alone, I can make do. Hell, I am a human of few needs: give me a nice walk in the forest and let me fuck around the house with a hammer and I'll be fine.

Try to force me to take a clot shot in order to buy some food or clothing, and then I'm going to become very, very sad and stop being sarcastic.
MadWorld
Topic points (SCP): 1276
Reply points (CCP): 2987

Post by MadWorld »

Skeptic5001 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:53 pm Hi, first of all thanks for reading.

Lately, in the last year or so, I've been feeling kind of hopeless about the whole situation. I thought everyone would, at least at some point and to some extent, wake up. That they would see the evidence and wake up to the BLATANT reality of the global left and all of its efforts. This "pandemic" showed me that people are more stupid than I thought, that they're willful slaves and obedient to whatever power is dominant at the moment, that they're purposefully looking away, that they would comply with totalitarianism and that they do not dare distrust the government or the media in spite of centuries of lessons given to us by history; whether mainstream or revisionist.

Their staggering lack of internal consistency, self-awareness, inquisitiveness and other qualities that define a thinking, introspective person is beyond me. And this is not just reddit; it's universities, it's the people when I go out for a walk, it's people at work, it's some relatives... And I'm not talking about America, or whatever your country is (My country voted people into office who would make the Clintons, Obama and Biden look like right-wingers; I shit you not, those people would be considered at least center-right in Argentina; perhaps not conservatives but still, part of the right). It's a worldwide phenomenon; Argentina, Venezuela, China, Chile, the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, Spain, France...

I'm beginning to think people will never really do anything. That we're just a minority in a world of apathetic, indolent sheep who would gladly march all the way to the slaughterhouse and we can only witness history happening before our eyes. Sometimes I think; Why bother? People are not even willing to question. It's not that they can't, or that they may disagree; they're just in denial. They can only learn, like the animals they choose to be, the hard way; seeing and living the consequences of their very actions.

Why even bother when you have people who don't mind the relentless push for "diversity" in the media, and see nothing wrong or out of the ordinary in it? Why even bother with people who don't see any connections between the WEF "own nothing" agenda, "Build Back Better", Green new deal, Agenda 2030 and the "covid crisis" that magically "showed us" that we "need a great reset for capitalism" ? (I'm sorry about all the quotation marks; I know they're irritating if you use them too much, but I'm quoting their narrative and have to put quotation marks to give it the tone and stress I need). Why bother with people who don't see the problem with taking yearly shots for disease that's at least 98% not likely to kill them, if not even more? Why bother with people who don't see that CRT and ESI are marxist indoctrination which be directly traced to post-modern leftist authors?

What is going on? What does it take for people to wake up and start being a little more skeptical of what the government tells them to believe? Will it be a chip between the thumb and index, as is already happening in Sweden? Will it be a social credit system? Will it be waking up one day and seeing that your entire country is no longer what it used to be?

Anyway, here's my brief rant. I may not agree 100% with you all the time, but I just wanted to say you're all good people; it's the rest of the world that is wrong.

I think it has a lot to do with fear. People are afraid to stand out from the rest for obvious reasons, such as threats against their families or being cancelled from this rotten system. It takes brave souls to break that pivot, to which others will unite and join the movement. :lol: :lol: And then there are psyops to illegitimate the movement and prevent people from uniting against the system.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

This "pandemic" showed me that people are more stupid than I thought, that they're willful slaves and obedient to whatever power is dominant at the moment, that they're purposefully looking away, that they would comply with totalitarianism and that they do not dare distrust the government or the media in spite of centuries of lessons given to us by history; whether mainstream or revisionist.

This. I'm still in a state of shock over what unbelievably stupid fuckwits people are.

They believe that their bought and paid for government that has been consistently implementing ethnic cleansing and White genocide for decades, even though the individual puppets have changed, are benevolent and well meaning when they tell the people to take an experimental gene modification injection concocted by the same unholy tribe who own these filthy political whores and have been known to commit genocide through poisoning for thousands of years.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=5943
antiliberalsociety
Topic points (SCP): 3394
Reply points (CCP): 4462

Post by antiliberalsociety »

The truth is seldom pleasant

(Fucking 404'd catbox)

But the important thing is never give up, never lose hope, never tire, never slacken, and NEVER CAPITULATE!!!
Last edited by antiliberalsociety on Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4725gvtr
Topic points (SCP): 86
Reply points (CCP): 152

Post by 4725gvtr »

Covid opened my eyes a bit more. Before Covid I thought people were like me, interested in knowing about the world, searching for knowledge, looking for a deeper understanding of how everything works, from politics, to economics, to science, and religion. But boy was I wrong. The great majority of people are not like this. We are not equal.

I understand now that 90% of people are sheep.

I'm beginning to think about old feudal societies, perhaps it would be a good idea to let the 90% be serfs or slaves. Give them food and comfort and they don't care who rules them. I don't know. Realising how many sheep there are out there has made me question a lot of things.

Sheep will be sheep I guess. They will follow the winning team. Focus on finding the other 10% who are a bit more open to new information (yes that includes qtards) and red pill them about white genocide and all these other things. Tell them to watch The Greatest Story Never Told and Europa: The Last Battle. I've read that only 10% of the population committed to an idea is needed to make a difference.
Here's the abstract https://journals.aps.org/pre/abstract/1 ... 0#fulltext )

Focus on yourself a bit more. You expect sheep to be curious like you and you want them to be like you. I don't think it's possible. You are expecting the impossible and this makes you frustrated. Speak to the 10% instead, try convincing them of your ideas. Then focus on what you can control (hint: you can't control other people). Go exercise, be social and try meeting people with similar opinions as you, learn something new everyday, be creative and build something, go out in nature and take a break from the digital world with all its information. Do a dopamine detox for a while, no computers, no television, and so on.

Everything seems fucked but there's always something we can do.
Last edited by 4725gvtr on Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chrimony
Topic points (SCP): 20
Reply points (CCP): 173

Post by chrimony »

It is what it is. At some point you just have to accept that you are living in Kl0wn W0rld. Stay strong. Think globally, act locally. Just think how bad things have been at times for your ancestors, but you are here, so they all struggled through.
Skeptic5001
Topic points (SCP): 104
Reply points (CCP): 111

Post by Skeptic5001 »

CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:23 pm Good to see you again. Yes I feel the same way. I admit I've never been at such a low point in my entire life. Agree with every word.
For some reason I skipped your comment; I don't know whether it was my mistake or Voat didn't show me the comment. Thanks for the words and stay strong; I really like your posts (save for the ones about fat people though lol) and your stories.
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Skeptic5001 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:13 pm
CognitiveDissident5 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:23 pm Good to see you again. Yes I feel the same way. I admit I've never been at such a low point in my entire life. Agree with every word.
For some reason I skipped your comment; I don't know whether it was my mistake or Voat didn't show me the comment. Thanks for the words and stay strong; I really like your posts (save for the ones about fat people though lol) and your stories.
Thank you 😊