The legendary 32 Battalion

Moderator: Thisismyaccount

Deleted User 2149

The legendary 32 Battalion

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

The Ystervark (self-propelled anti-aircraft gun) crew from the legendary 32 battalion with the external 800-litre fuel drop tank of a Soviet MiG-23ML which they shot down in 1987.

Black Angolans who fought on the side of White South Africans in 32 Battalion were granted residence in South Africa after the war as it was obviously not safe for them to remain in Angola.

Fun fact: those Angolans were legendary trackers and many found jobs with private security firms in South Africa, they were highly sought after. When my brother still owned land in a rural community, the land owners clubbed together and hired several for security. The lived in the bush - specifically a huge forest that all the parcels of land backed onto. They were given maps and details of who owned what land and then just let loose in the bush with instructions to kill intruders. They did that so well that libs started complaining about them being "trigger happy" and that ultimately resulted in them being let go. From that point, it became too dangerous for Whites to live there and my brother sold that piece of land.

justALover
Topic points (SCP): 26
Reply points (CCP): 1164

Re: The legendary 32 Battalion

Post by justALover »

Should have given them a few hundred bucks to make the liberals quiet.
Deleted User 2149

Re: The legendary 32 Battalion

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

justALover wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:01 pm Should have given them a few hundred bucks to make the liberals quiet.
I was always worried they might shoot me when I used to run in the forest/bush when visiting there.