Bob Saget, the kiddie raping faggot, is dead.

shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Bob Saget, the kiddie raping faggot, is dead.

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

Just found out! Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good start
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Re: Bob Saget, the kiddie raping faggot, is dead.

Post by Thisismyaccount »

Too bad it didn't happen years ago. The world would have been a better place without him. ;)
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

Never heard of him, looked him up and see he has a punchable, smarmy face. May he rest in pieces.
Thisismyaccount
Topic points (SCP): 3702
Reply points (CCP): 5606

Post by Thisismyaccount »

He played Danny Tanner on Fullhouse then was the host of Americas Funniest Homevideos and played Danny Tanner on Fullerhouse.
TFS
Topic points (SCP): 3344
Reply points (CCP): 3764

Post by TFS »

Good times! What makes it even better is that the pedo kike probably died of a Genocine booster.

May he rot in hell!
Deleted User 2149

Post by Deleted User 2149 »

TFS wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 pm Good times! What makes it even better is that the pedo kike probably died of a Genocine booster.

May he rot in hell!
Whenever the pedo subject comes up (i.e. daily) I always think of this:
Many years ago I got chatting next to the lady sitting next to me on a 12 hour flight between SA and somewhere. She told me she provided immediate care to children who the police would remove from homes, often in the middle of the night. Her role was to provide a safe haven for the night or a couple of nights until they could be out into (((care))).
The last 2 kids she got were a brother and sister aged 2 and 3. They were brought to her in the night as they had to removed from the home immediately. The father had been abusing both to the point the little boy would never ever have normal toilet function and the little girl would never have children.

There really is no suitable punishment for these scumbags, unless it was a lifelong punishment of some kind. Like being hooked up to some kind of torture machine 24/7 for the rest of their lives.
shewhomustbeobeyed
Topic points (SCP): 246
Reply points (CCP): 2041

Post by shewhomustbeobeyed »

TFS wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 pm Good times! What makes it even better is that the pedo kike probably died of a Genocine booster.

May he rot in hell!
Add him to the list! Maybe in death he can finally do some good.